Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Hi this is kind of random but I have an ldr journal and I like to put various quotes from Lana and song lyrics in there and stuff. I want to copy down patent leather do over and i was just wondering what colour you all thought I should write it in? I can’t decide which colour fits.

a honey color, cause its warm and makes u think of sunshine like that poem 

TNC is his least favourite Lana song, as stated "lets pretend that song doesn't exist" It's so funny to me! We love to see it! I'm glad the slander is still alive and breathing in 2020

do people not like Tomorrow Never Came??? 

Hi this is kind of random but I have an ldr journal and I like to put various quotes from Lana and song lyrics in there and stuff. I want to copy down patent leather do over and i was just wondering what colour you all thought I should write it in? I can’t decide which colour fits.

I think a sea-glass green

I just don't like the album as a whole, I actually like that song tho. I think BPBP sounds worse, since Queen Stevie's voice has... how do I say it.... deteriorated over the years

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just don't like the album as a whole, I actually like that song tho. I think BPBP sounds worse, since Queen Stevie's voice has... how do I say it.... deteriorated over the years

Huge Stevie fan here, but I sadly agree. I was so, so excited when I heard my 2 faves were working together. Her voice didn’t mesh well with Lana’s imo.

Huge Stevie fan here, but I sadly agree. I was so, so excited when I heard my 2 faves were working together. Her voice didn’t mesh well with Lana’s imo.

Yeah, there was something about it. I love both, but didn't like them together. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I made this album cover edit from Billboard 2019 shoot and I would actually really love something in this vein!

I tried to replicate her poetry aesthetic mashed with some Slim Aarons realness

attachicon.gif IMG_4183.JPG

I love this, I really kind of wanna use this for an instrumental album (if they leak)

giphy.gif

Thank you! I love that idea. Speaking of instrumentals, I wish we had the NFR ones :/

Are any of the NFR instrumentals known to be out there somewhere?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I made this album cover edit from Billboard 2019 shoot and I would actually really love something in this vein!

that's probably the type of cover we're gonna get

negAbhB.png

I love that song and the concept. I posted somewhere it would make a great movie. (or great bad movie)  Keanu Reeves/Sandra Bullock type of nonsense.

edit: I figured out what I was trying to say but in better words now:

I don’t expect her to “bring back” the sound of any of her albums, tho I love all of them. I want something new, fresh and unexpected, like happened with Honeymoon and Venice Bitch (the first time o heard these songs I was like “wow”)... what is done is already done, I love UV so if I miss it I play it, but I don’t want another record to be like that :)

Ugh this is incredible! I hope we get an album cover like this. I think we will.

text.gif?1590553808

IMG_4183.JPG

I like it so much! Thank you for this :) I really hope we get something like that

edit: I figured out what I was trying to say but in better words now:

I don’t expect her to “bring back” the sound of any of her albums, tho I love all of them. I want something new, fresh and unexpected, like happened with Honeymoon and Venice Bitch (the first time o heard these songs I was like “wow”)... what is done is already done, I love UV so if I miss it I play it, but I don’t want another record to be like that :)

I think the same! What's amazing about Lana is that each record brings a new sound while still retaining a distinct feel that can be attributed to her.

Ugh this is incredible! I hope we get an album cover like this. I think we will.

I like it so much! Thank you for this :) I really hope we get something like that

Thank you guys so much! That's really sweet :) I hope so too.