Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

how did this get 45 pages already when we only know.... the album title and possibly jack's involvement  :wub:

Girl during the dark times of NFR pre-release we had hundreds of pages discussing nothing but vynil colour, sucking Jack Antonoff's cock, shading Lana and her friends and having fights with each other over the era potential flower while having nothing substantial for months. Now we have a date said by Lana (even though we cannot trust that) and that's already enough to discuss for pages 

I’m not sure I really like the album title, it’s not really doing much for me. Maybe she should of called it

’Bigfoot walking in the country club’ has more of a ring to it lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Girl during the dark times of NFR pre-release we had hundreds of pages discussing nothing but vynil colour, sucking Jack Antonoff's cock, shading Lana and her friends and having fights with each other over the era potential flower while having nothing substantial for months. Now we have a date said by Lana (even though we cannot trust that) and that's already enough to discuss for pages 

Don't forget the singles' rating!!! We must have done that ten times each!!

Oh and «scraphobia» («I'm sure she scrapped the whole album and is suicidal» «If she scrapped Cinnamon, I will kill the bich!»)

Awww the good times  :flutter:

I don't get why people here don't like LFL.

Like for god's sake the 2nd half of it is absolutely gorgeous!!! We have CWIMM, GBAAATBWII, BPBP, TNC, WTWWAWWKD, Heroin, Change and Get Free - some of the best songs in her entire discography!!!!!

Amen, preach!!!!!

I love LFL. True, it's not her best, but it came out at the right time for me, so of course I 'm fond of it. 

Like for god's sake the 2nd half of it is absolutely gorgeous!!! We have CWIMM, GBAAATBWII, BPBP, TNC, WTWWAWWKD, Heroin, Change and Get Free - some of the best songs in her entire discography!!!!!

:awkney:  :awkney2:

Had almost forgotten about the effort she put on making us hate her during those times <3

And PLEASE live vocals without the studio version underneath

It’s sad to admit the truth here but I know this will almost never happen again in a large capacity venue setting... we can hope for more acoustic/radio session performances maybe but her tour tours I feel like are always gonna have the backtracks especially w the classics

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

There's just one thing I really don't like and that's been ocurring for the last years - her live performances.

Like, it's not that I don't like them, I just don't like the fact that we can hear the studio version louder than her actual voice. I miss the 2012/2013 live performances where the only thing we could hear was the instruments and Lana's voice. Now she skips verses, we hear the studio version louder than her actual voice, that's not nice. 

What's even worse is that fans are paying good money just to watch her lip sync and do half assed dancing 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I really like about 3/4ths of LFL and consider it, overall, better than UV, HM and certainly NFR. 

Smaller, more intimate venue = more confident lana = better vocals. Let’s hope bc of the virus that they stick to smaller venues or limit the amount of people in larger venues so there’s less ppl to spread it, and we can have nicer shows again. It’s probably unrealistic to wish for the dancers to be gone so I’m at least hoping they stick to being in the background and not up front blocking her from ppl who have side view seats lmfao

UbsOye5.png

her live shows definitely... vary in quality. the one i was at (Sacramento, October 2019) it felt like she put a lot more effort in. it was also a way smaller more intimate venue and i was pretty close to her.

giphy.gif

true, but i'd argue that she hit her live vocal peak in 2014-2015, and most of the 2016 performances were quite good too. From 2017 on it's been a downgrade

2015-2016 was amazing, her tone was beautiful and she wasn’t skipping verses yet, but honestly, I love 2018 and 2019 too, particularly 2019. She sounded so great. Almost always on pitch unlike a few years ago, the high notes were still there, and her voice sounded really healthy. Sure she sometimes skips verses or the backing track is too loud, but her voice has drastically improved. PWYC, TYL, Cherry, the Change medley, Yayo, in 2018 and the NFR Tour in 2019 were incredible vocally, let’s not pretend she’s not as good as before. I think she’s better now.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

What's even worse is that fans are paying good money just to watch her lip sync and do half assed dancing

Fans are paying to scream YAAAS whenever she sneezes, to cry hysterically when she plays Video Games and to scream the lyrics at the volume of an airplane. I kinda get why she does not bother to do proper live vocals

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Endless Summer Tour will always be her strongest live performances imo... I mean serial killer, you can be the boss, us against the world, the cover of why don’t you do right, introducing Chelsea hotel no 2 into the set list.. I feel like that was the last era that felt fresh with the style and overall design of a themed show and it feels like ever since it’s just been “greatest hits” shows with only a few new tracks sprinkled in time to time

Endless Summer Tour will always be her strongest live performances imo... I mean serial killer, you can be the boss, us against the world, the cover of why don’t you do right, introducing Chelsea hotel no 2 into the set list.. I feel like that was the last era that felt fresh with the style and overall design of a themed show and it feels like ever since it’s just been “greatest hits” shows with only a few new tracks sprinkled in time to time

Her Shades of Cool performance still gives me goosebumps. I am so happy I saw that tour live - and she paused a show to speak to me from stage  :defeated:

Her Shades of Cool performance still gives me goosebumps. I am so happy I saw that tour live - and she paused a show to speak to me from stage  :defeated:

Those were honestly the best shows of my life... I was blessed enough to see the bristow, charlotte, and atlanta shows all three in a row in a span of 4 days or so... a fucking JOURNEY it was

omg what did she say?!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

This tour... I remember looking for every video of her performances after every show back in 2015. I loved her WDYDR cover so much, she sounded godly! Pure excellence of vocals, intimacy and NO back-up dancers

tenor.gif?itemid=5666631