Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I just realized the album comes out in 100 days and for some reason that seems so soon. 

I'm even more excited now and I need to stop. 

Nah. I'm sure this new album will end up coming out in 2021. She's notorious for setting a date then releasing it a year and a half later. 

No. It will be out Sep 4 2020.

I'm here for this era.

She must have finished more than half the record before NFR dropped. She said she would release it next year on the day of album release. ... she did mention she had alot of bombastic 80s sounding songs with jack. So they'll be on the record I guess.

I just realized the album comes out in 100 days and for some reason that seems so soon. 

I'm even more excited now and I need to stop.

Apparently Lana has to submit an album 90 days before it's release...that means she has to submit the album in 10 days (if she is not gonna delay it)....expecting more news after she has submitted the album bc everything would be set in stone then

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Does anyone else remember when she said this album would be a surprise drop?

She hardly ever gives a release date unless it's like a week before, and then when she is doing a "surprise drop", she gives us the exact release date four months before.

:facepalm:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Grenadine Quarantine is such an innocent title, but knowing Lana, it’ll probably be one of the saddest/deepest/darkest songs on the album (if it’s even a song and if it makes the final cut)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Noooooooo. Lana will deliver on Sep 5.

Violet out tomorrow.

Lead single WHF out on June 12. Title track Out on August .

Duddde if you think Violet is out tomorrow you're gonna be really disappointed

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

edit: I figured out what I was trying to say but in better words now:

I don’t expect her to “bring back” the sound of any of her albums, tho I love all of them. I want something new, fresh and unexpected, like happened with Honeymoon and Venice Bitch (the first time o heard these songs I was like “wow”)... what is done is already done, I love UV so if I miss it I play it, but I don’t want another record to be like that :)

Same. I never listened to Paradise and thought 'oh this is so her' cause it was new. Same for UV, same for Honeymoon, same even when Love came out but not the rest of LFL really. 

I guess it was her producers challenging her and making her stick to something??

do people not like Tomorrow Never Came??? 

people with ears, i think the rest like it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really like the NFR cover but I'm still figuring out what is the story it is trying to tell. It's especially interesting when you put it in perspective with all the other covers. Getting in the car, then in front of it, smiling, then commanding you in her boat with a composed man by her side and California burning in the background ; and now I guess we're gonna have planes ?

I like the title, it's interesting and weird, better than WHF imo. Love that lana always has such creative and bold song and album names!

Already a new album... honestly we’re lucky as fans that she’s so productive and works fast, i guess that’s our reward for her being a goddamn mess. I hate how this “era” started…

I really like the NFR cover but I'm still figuring out what is the story it is trying to tell. It's especially interesting when you put it in perspective with all the other covers. Getting in the car, then in front of it, smiling, then commanding you in her boat with a composed man by her side and California burning in the background ; and now I guess we're gonna have planes ?

The cover is a collage of a couple of songs, I guess: the water-boat theme of Mariners, the green lime of FIILY, LA is burning in The Greatest, the narcissist guy on NFR, the painted sky of NFR as well. The whole album screams «water» to it: emotional, ups and downs like waves, introspective. COCC sure has a «air feeling» to it, although I hope we do get the continuity «water feeling» to some tracks, or even the fire (only a theory of mine, where I can summarize all of her albums with one or two elements)