Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Going to join in the delusional concept requests. I've changed my mind - I want her to go full-force Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette. Perfect for her future retro obsession and the apparent theme of wealth and power amidst crisis in the world. Imagine her in 1780s French garb, phew.  A concept.

the-film-that-made-me-marie-antoinette-s

1262139.jpg'

FILM.-Let-Them-Eat-Cake.-Sofia-Coppola%E

marie16.jpg

21%20(678).jpg?bwg=1547235367

936full-marie-antoinette-screenshot.jpg

the-fullers-slim-aarons.jpg

fayenewcolor.jpg

Back cover, front

Going to join in the delusional concept requests. I've changed my mind - I want her to go full-force Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette. Perfect for her future retro obsession and the apparent theme of wealth and power amidst crisis in the world. Imagine her in 1780s French garb, phew.  A concept.

the-film-that-made-me-marie-antoinette-s

1262139.jpg'

FILM.-Let-Them-Eat-Cake.-Sofia-Coppola%E

marie16.jpg

21%20(678).jpg?bwg=1547235367

936full-marie-antoinette-screenshot.jpg

this movie APPRECIATION post

UV/Honeymoon

I want Lana to work with Danger Mouse next (but she prolly never will)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We know lanz will be wearing one of those new zimmerman dresses lying on the beach, with that glam Kacey christmas show hair she does every once in a while for the cover

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Stop to bring all this well thinked concepts. When we get the first take of Chuck work for the new album we gonna face alot of depression

no... I don´t think so.   I really think Caroline "Chuck" is a fine photographer. She´s got STYLE and is cute too    :wub:

If you look at a photo in a happy mood, then the photo will "look happy", but if you look at it in a sad mood, then the photo will look depressing.

Always think and look at things in a positive way.  Things will look much "happier"

a175ee18f469eb3ad4017b43c46c310d.jpg

charles-phoenix-southern-californialand-

CmPs53JVMAEsv-_.jpg

sidewalk-surfing.png

ygbtvfofinq11.jpg

LagunaBeachCA1960_1500.jpg

003-1.jpg

flying_first_class_1960s%2B%25281%2529.j

-

imagine if we got to be lana's stylists, managers, creative directors, etc....the power that this era would have... or just being a friend of lana's and just being able to tell her our ideas tbh

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

imagine if we got to be lana's stylists, managers, creative directors, etc....the power that this era would have... or just being a friend of lana's and just being able to tell her our ideas tbh

she would probably tell us to go fuck ourselves :troll:

she would probably tell us to go fuck ourselves :troll:

we're not all crappy fake stans meet clout chasers ya know :hooker:

she would fire us after an hour

negAbhB.png

no... I don´t think so. I really think Caroline "Chuck" is a fine photographer. She´s got STYLE and is cute too :wub:

If you look at a photo in a happy mood, then the photo will "look happy", but if you look at it in a sad mood, then the photo will look depressing.

Always think and look at things in a positive way. Things will look much "happier"

a175ee18f469eb3ad4017b43c46c310d.jpg

charles-phoenix-southern-californialand-

CmPs53JVMAEsv-_.jpg

sidewalk-surfing.png

ygbtvfofinq11.jpg

LagunaBeachCA1960_1500.jpg

003-1.jpg

flying_first_class_1960s%2B%25281%2529.j

found chucks burner account

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

It’s amazing how Lana has worked with some of the most iconic photographers like Steven Klein, Ellen Von U, David LaChapelle, Sean and Sang, Bruce Weber...but lets Chuck create covers like Honeymoon and Lust for Life :rip:

It’s amazing how Lana has worked with some of the most iconic photographers like Steven Klein, Ellen Von U, David LaChapelle, Sean and Sang, Bruce Weber...but lets Chuck create covers like Honeymoon and Lust for Life :rip:

and also, while they might not be as popular they certainly hold their own, Neil Krug and Nicole Nodland.  :rip:

But for real I think the 'Honeymoon' cover is cute, but the perspective is a little strange, like Lana looks weirdly small on there. The 'Lust for Life' cover... Lana's pose and smile look hella weird and 'NFR!' just looks too mismatched, the idea behind the cover is interesting, but the execution is choppy.

Both honeymoon and it’s UO covers are both amazing and quintessential Lana at her best.... lust for who tho we don’t know her

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19