Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

We already have a new Lanadelrey.com. Just refresh the page!

We're going to have a cd/vinyl too. The sad news is I think we need to wait a little bit more to hear about COCC

i cant find this?

edit: jk i’m dumb.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

looks like it’s still being updated bc i clicked on the vinyl for her poetry audio book and there’s no way to preorder it yet. once she makes the announcement everything will be ready

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I'M SOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW AAAAHHH :dance:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

now that violet is finally on the way, i'm really feeling the shift out of post-NFR and into pre-COCC. the website coding, the fact that projects are actually arriving, the way lana *did* say COCC would be more of a surprise release so naturally the promo will be super lowkey..... a new era has begun ladies. COCC is CUMMING!! all over our faces!!!  :deadbanana:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I’ve a feeling we’ll get COCC info tomorrow, or a week from tomorrow. Shit usually drops on fridays, after all

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I’ve a feeling we’ll get COCC info tomorrow, or a week from tomorrow. Shit usually drops on fridays, after all

She doesn't drop on fridays except from albums. 

giphy.gif

in my imaginary dream near-future timeline:

• lead single surprise drops on friday 17th of july, with a music video to follow. it has a trippy, tempo-switching, 'west coast' vibe, its lyrics describe living in the moment and having fun while the world destroys itself (bc that's what the title of the album makes me envision).
  • august 14th, a second single drops, but it's more of a promo single than an actual single, so no video or anything bc minimal promotion and a more lowkey rollout would be probably be good (and more likely) for this record. this is the yang to the lead single's yin; it's slower, more serious, with lyrics that are almost the opposite to the last song. it talks about the dark side of what's going on in the world rn, it's much more ominous and self-reflective, has more of a 'the greatest' vibe.
  • lana drops the cover art and tracklist a few days later; something like 15 tracks would be nice. the thought of only having heard 2 tracks and having 13 more unheard tracks to listen to..... ugh. chef's kiss. beautiful.
  • the album has a tonne of fucking HOT dope ass merch that i'll somehow be able to afford because in this dream world of mine i'm suddenly rich it seems
  • lana announces a world tour that she doesn't cancel, she wins 10000 grammys for the album, it charts at #1 and stays there for a year, she rereleases AKA and finally releases the 25-track unreleased album, she is un-cancelled, everybody loves her again, her career never slows down and we get a new amazing album every year for the rest of her life

ok i went a little off track but you get the gist xx

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I wrote this in the VBOTTG Spoken Word thread, but I wonder if those bundles that are now taken down were COTCC and VBBOTG paired together and the reason they're not available is because COTCC hasn't been formally announced yet.

It could be a glitch and that's why they were showing up but no information was there with it - because COTCC isn't available on the store yet.

Given both albums' coinciding releases, it would make sense to bundle them.

I wrote this in the VBOTTG Spoken Word thread, but I wonder if those bundles that are now taken down were COTCC and VBBOTG paired together and the reason they're not available is because COTCC hasn't been formally announced yet.

It could be a glitch and that's why they were showing up but no information was there with it - because COTCC isn't available on the store yet.

Given both albums' coinciding releases, it would make sense to bundle them.

wait, what bundles???

giphy.gif

wait, what bundles???

A couple of bundles were available on her store with no descriptions whatsoever of them, but they were taken down. Some of us think that maybe Violet and COCC could be bundled together.