Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I believe they call it the Directors Cut. 

https://youtu.be/0tGh2GT7S9M

I'm not sure if the full music video with this ending is on YouTube but I think it used to be some other external link like Vimeo. Probably lost somewhere on this site.

Edit: I remember finding it here but it's gone

https://www.nylon.com/articles/shades-of-cool-directors-cut

Both of these videos are now private.. who's lurking  :raven:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I forget which website listed the album's genre as dream pop. Imagine Jack playing really fuzzy distorted guitars for 8 minutes while Lana takes a 3 minute interlude to make gibberish noises and do vocal exercises at the top of her vocal range. Knowing Lana, her version of dream pop would be more like Beach House and less like Mazzy Star.

didnt expect any COCC info today honestly. it would be too distracting announcing two things at once, the poetry book is for a good cause also so im sure she wanted it to get its spotlight attention and such.

Anyways for COCC I hope its a 14 track album, I personally am not one of those people who are super against having anything on the album that we have heard in some form or another or heard about, like I would adore it if we got Yosemite(fitting for this albums theme, it also fit in with the White Hot Forever title too honestly), and Roses Bloom for You, I feel like roses are a rich country club type of thing, so that wouldn't feel out of place on the record.

This would be my ideal tracklist

1. White Hot Forever
2. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
3. Grenadine Quarantine
4. Hey Blue Baby
5. Roses Bloom For You
6. Yosemite
7. Stupid For Feeling So Happy
8. If This Is The End - I Want A Boyfriend
9. TBD
10. TBD
11. TBD
12. TBD
13. TBD
14 TBD

it still amazes me how much detail is in Honeymoon considering it came only 15 months after Ultra so COCC better have all the tiny swells n taps I wanna hear 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

14 tracks or bust!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

What was the countdown all about? Is the COCC date still not set in stone?

countdown where? we have no reason to believe it’s not coming sep 5 other than lana’s past delays. as far as we know it’s still on track for sep 5 esp with her site mentioning the new album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Am I a bad fan for saying that I rather have some info in this than the poetry book? Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure the books are lovely, but right now I really need some new music from her. As much as I still adore NFR I’m just a fiend for her new music lol.

Am I a bad fan for saying that I rather have some info in this than the poetry book? Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure the books are lovely, but right now I really need some new music from her. As much as I still adore NFR I’m just a fiend for her new music lol.

yeah i have a feeling this is lowkey most of us (even if they dont wanna say it :P )

its kind of cute watching her be so hype about her little poetry book when she's the only one excited lmaooo

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me