Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I heard the title track in my dream last night. It had a really long heavy-drums intro, and the opening line was "Mary had a little lamb." It was about a little girl named Mary who kept herself isolated at the country club, and was very strict about who she would let in or not. The song got sassier and more aggressive as it went on and Mary grew up, and at the end of the song Mary looked up at the sky and saw the chemtrails above her and realized the error of her ways. LOL

Woah if COCC comes out in like 4 weeks, that means Jack has 3 albums coming out within 6 weeks holy shit that man can work

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

actually im ready for a surprise drop just like taylor. it would be iconic. no leaks for the first time, no snnipets, no ideia what she is preparing for us.. a full shook album

She did say ages ago that she wanted to surprise drop it but we have a date... kind of... But no singles so far and (THANK YOU, LANA) not hundreds of video snippets of the songs. This will be exciting! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I heard the title track in my dream last night. It had a really long heavy-drums intro, and the opening line was "Mary had a little lamb." It was about a little girl named Mary who kept herself isolated at the country club, and was very strict about who she would let in or not. The song got sassier and more aggressive as it went on and Mary grew up, and at the end of the song Mary looked up at the sky and saw the chemtrails above her and realized the error of her ways. LOL

stream mary had a little lamb by lana del rey :hooker:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

what if lana just decided that next week COCC would be out? NFR came out a week after Lover last year

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

also did we ALL collectively have lana/cocc-related dreams last night???? cuz i’m seeing a lot of these posts on here. and i literally had a lana dream last night for the first time in awhile where she posted on instagram that the album cover and tracklist comes out the 23rd ((aka today)).. ARE WE MANIFESTING SOMETHING?? cuz if so, i’m here for it.

miss born to lose

also did we ALL collectively have lana/cocc-related dreams last night???? cuz i’m seeing a lot of these posts on here. and i literally had a lana dream last night for the first time in awhile where she posted on instagram that the album cover and tracklist comes out the 23rd ((aka today)).. ARE WE MANIFESTING SOMETHING?? cuz if so, i’m here for it.

i’m here for it too girl yes we stan ALL DAY this thot / dream process YES

giphy.gif

what if lana just decided that next week COCC would be out? NFR came out a week after Lover last year

unfortunately i don’t think that’ll happen this time bc the audiobook for violet come out next tuesday already!! i think we all forgot about that. lmao.

miss born to lose

OMG i had a dream that title track comes out on 23rd but august

I heard Tulsa Jesus Freak in my dream that I JUST woke up from and I can’t remember the lyrics but she was singing the chorus like the bridge in heroin and the production was a dark kinda mix of honeymoon and btd

I heard Tulsa Jesus Freak in my dream that I JUST woke up from and I can’t remember the lyrics but she was singing the chorus like the bridge in heroin and the production was a dark kinda mix of honeymoon and btd

omg? is this the 4th person today who had a dream ab COCC last night? :eartha2:

omg? is this the 4th person today who had a dream ab COCC last night? :eartha2:

It’s probs bc I took my sleep meds for the first time in about a week last night so it was HELLA VIVID

(There was also a section about like a demon kinda like insidious but that’s cuz I saw a collection of those movies on insta earlier in the day)

My dreams are rlly weird yall