Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

umm can anyone like describe what "white hot forever" and "tulsa jesus freak" actually mean? i am sorry, i'm a dumb bitch from Poland and ever since i heard those titles i have been living in a mistery of what they really mean :flutter:

Tulsa Jesus Freak: a super Christian freak from the town of Tulsa in the US.

White Hot Forever : well this one is up for interpretation right now. I think it means that their love is white hot like the summer sun, a bit like when she sang on LFL « Keeping me hot like July forever ».

So, if it really is a song title, I interpret it as she loves that Jesus freak though he is super Christian weird.

That tiktok reminds me of poolside short movie

January what

:blush3: Yes. It's a beautiful month. Now you can leave.

That was a completely, accidental post, sorry 

are we SURE she’s singing? because when she said the title at the end, i assumes it was part of a poem she was reading. i always assume the worse. but i hope TJF: WHF is for COCC and not a poem.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

are we SURE she’s singing? because when she said the title at the end, i assumes it was part of a poem she was reading. i always assume the worse. but i hope TJF: WHF is for COCC and not a poem.

I think it's definitely a song, she confirmed there was a song (original title track of the album) called White Hot Forever, it wouldn't make sense to name a poem the same title? Or to change the song to a poem?

I think she is doing lip sync of something don't know what exactly... Maybe reciting the lyrics of the poem  :$  

But i think TJF: WHF def is going to be a song of COCC 

Hd7c-1.gif

I think it's definitely a song, she confirmed there was a song (original title track of the album) called White Hot Forever, it wouldn't make sense to name a poem the same title? Or to change the song to a poem?

i think it's a track for cocc. i mean she already posted a video of her reading a poem from behind the iron gate, so if it was a poem i guess we would hear her read it?

she's not shy when it comes to her poetry, she teased violet and behind the iron gates way before their releases... it wouldn't make sense to not share it now, if it's really a poem. Just my opinion

it would be cool if the video is an announcement to the first single, but they just silenced the intro part where she might singing lyrics? and they put the instrumental to quiet waiter because god knows fits in the mood of the album?! And imagine in the end, after the ‘fucking everything up’ to say video next Friday. I lie here, waiting the full snippet video to be released in her instagram. I’m dreaming too much or I’m high too much atm

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Hi guys how are you? I think “white hot forever” could be the desert?

The desert is full of sand: white

It’s hot and it will be forever hot

I think it would fit the aesthetic but I don’t know how to explain it

I’m not American but I guess (I don’t know if I’m right) the country has a desert?

She looks GORGEOUS in that video, and those earrings   :defeated:  :crying4:

also I’d be so down to see what the video made by her brother serves, his work is more edgy and climatic than Chuck’s so maybe he’ll do Lana more justice  :gasp:

Do you think the fact that instrumental was Quiet Waiter Blue Forever could be significant? I was looking at the titles and realized Quiet Waiter Blue Forever is a very similarly styled title to Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever so I wonder if that could be a hint. Both start by signifying a person “Quiet Waiter” “Tulsa Jesus Freak” and the second parts have the obvious colour and forever parallel “Blue Forever” “White Hot Forever”. Idk what could be similar other than their titles but I just thought it was an interesting parallel.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688