Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

oh honey, there's chemtrails over the country club

and i'm lying on the course

with a cocc in my mouth

:oic2: 

LOL this took me out. For a moment I pictured this in her upcoming book with that emoji included. Oh my.  :w8ing:

LOL this took me out. For a moment I pictured this in her upcoming book with that emoji included. Oh my.  :w8ing:

cackling

:teehee:

mirror, mirror on the wall.

who's the fairest cocc of them all?

was it jesus?

was it rick?

was it francesco,

who split my klit?

cackling

:teehee:

mirror, mirror on the wall.

who's the fairest cocc of them all?

was it jesus?

was it rick?

was it francesco,

who split my klit?

God I love this psychotic fandom, with myself very much so apart of it of course :hooker:

after her creative switch on honeymoon i'd love if she made a kinda surfy slow trap album

Yesss! I also really loved the psychedelic theme of Venice Bitch - I'd love to hear more of that sound.

God I love this psychotic fandom, with myself very much so apart of it of course :hooker:

Yesss! I also really loved the psychedelic theme of Venice Bitch - I'd love to hear more of that sound.

analboards is a sanitarium, didn't you know.

the NFR pre-release thread was iconic and a historical thread for lanaboards. it’s what got me my start on here. and i miss watching the fights. :hooker: if lana delays COCC, this could easily become the NFR era all over minus the 500 snippets.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

so there's been an instagram promotional video going around from interscope with clips of born to die, young and beautiful, and summertime sadness. something may be coming that they need to promote as well...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

so there's been an instagram promotional video going around from interscope with clips of born to die, young and beautiful, and summertime sadness. something may be coming that they need to promote as well...

I was just about to post about this! I think it’s a good sign that they’re doing some pre-promo, even if just for her older hits.

Here’s the ad for anyone curious -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 8/2/2020 at 8:53 AM, electra said:

this is the exact opposite of the NFR era, no info and a date. we literally have a month to go

Yes, cause she read them bitches complain they had heard most of NFR from the snippets last year so she said I’m gonna starve these motherfuckers

do we think that Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever is a name of a song or maybe lyrics or the names of two songs on the album??

my theory is that they're two songs getting the MAC/VB or Groupie Love/Summer Bummer or even The Greatest/FIILY double single release

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

'Living  Legend' is so great, that, for me, it's already become the archetypal LDR song. It really shows what a 'piano ballad' can be, when it has a strong melody. I hope there's something that good on CCOC. 

'Living  Legend' is so great, that, for me, it's already become the archetypal LDR song. It really shows what a 'piano ballad' can be, when it has a strong melody. I hope there's something that good on CCOC. 

The "why why why why why why why why why why why why" really does it for me. Wouldn't mind something along these lines on cocc.

fuck y’all she’s really coming huh. with btd being discounted to $6 and the new btd promo she has to be announcing something in the next couple days i’m so excited

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

still holding out on august 10 for something

wayament - maybe she places them as where her last album peaked in the US

Ultraviolence - track 2

Honeymoon - track 1

Lust For Life - track 2

Norman fucking Rockwell - track 1

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - track 3

obviously not but that was interesting to see

Let Chemtrails chart at no 20 jk

fuck y’all she’s really coming huh. with btd being discounted to $6 and the new btd promo she has to be announcing something in the next couple days i’m so excited

I must admit it does get my hopes up (and I'm already leaning towards the side that she will follow through with the September date) all the BTD promo could also just be to keep it on the Billboard 200. It's at 199 currently, so it's at risk of dropping off again x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I must admit it does get my hopes up (and I'm already leaning towards the side that she will follow through with the September date) all the BTD promo could also just be to keep it on the Billboard 200. It's at 199 currently, so it's at risk of dropping off again x

But it dropped off milion times already n they never promoted it when it did

BTD has already dropped a lot of times of the Hot 200 and they haven't done anything about it tho it would be weird for them to start caring now I think

8nl2OpX.png