Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I repeat those 7seconds every day for a few years. 10 000 views from this video is from me I guess. And btw. I was crazy for NFR only because there was a chance for Yosemite to be there.

Mmeow~

ughhh i'm so glad i'm not the only one who thought that live snippet wasn't that exciting. it's cute and all but it really doesn't seem much different than any other song from that era.

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

am i the only one who doesn't believe in that sept. 5 date. every release date thrown out since UV has been a lie.

As W Bush said "fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again"   :hoe:

Honestly, it sounds like she literally just came up with that melody in that snippet. :deadbanana: Never got excited for it.

Hahaaa, tbh the melody is so simple that it kinda does sound like that. :lmao: 

I think it's so hyped because she said it's her favourite LFL song or smth like that. I don't like it that much either tough.

am i the only one who doesn't believe in that sept. 5 date. every release date thrown out since UV has been a lie.

As W Bush said "fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again"   :hoe:

Iconic quote, but I honestly believe the date. When she announced it it sounded like she was sure about it & the NFR March date was never officially announced. The date Lana herself announced was true. We know from the ATRL insider that the album is finished & the preorder text is on the Website, so idk why it would be delayed. If she did delay it I think she'd have to say something about it soon... right? :(

The only reason it’s believable is because it said on her store in the description that it was coming soon. That and she said after NFR the next album will be out in 12-13 months. Insiders say the album is done and just being mastered. The poetry release seem to be a precursor. It’s safe to say it it get’s to the final few weeks of September it’s not looking good. But she has mentioned ‘surprise release’ so maybe her angle is to just release it on the 5th and say nothing before - I’d hate it if she did this.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I wonder where Yosemite comes up in the song lol

Like I said before, I always liked the title, liked that it sounded like a cute love song, was curious because it was her favourite on LFL, but if it’s acoustic guitar only, it could be end up being a bit underwhelming for our expectations. But if Jack pimped it up and got involved on the production (like he did with California to have it fit the sound of NFR), it could be an incredible song.

Came back to 3 new pages thinking something happened but its just you guys talking about.. yosemite

4f1d094f215cfc2faf99432ca0238035.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Iconic quote, but I honestly believe the date. When she announced it it sounded like she was sure about it & the NFR March date was never officially announced. The date Lana herself announced was true. We know from the ATRL insider that the album is finished & the preorder text is on the Website, so idk why it would be delayed. If she did delay it I think she'd have to say something about it soon... right? :(

The only reason it’s believable is because it said on her store in the description that it was coming soon. That and she said after NFR the next album will be out in 12-13 months. Insiders say the album is done and just being mastered. The poetry release seem to be a precursor. It’s safe to say it it get’s to the final few weeks of September it’s not looking good. But she has mentioned ‘surprise release’ so maybe her angle is to just release it on the 5th and say nothing before - I’d hate it if she did this.

Yeah the website is evidence, I'm just wary of setting myself up for overhype lol. And its true that if it got delayed she would have to say something... even her casual fans are asking facebook/twitter fan pages for constant new information on the new album 

I wonder if LMLYLAW is the lead single since that's the only song the insider explicitly said he had heard. That's if there is a lead single... 

Maybe I’m late, but Honeymoun posting that photo of Sharon Tate (?) on his story w/ the caption “COCC Vibes” makes me think he knows shit

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Go check Lana IG story... she's driving and that means SHE IS PERSONALLY DELIVERING COCC OMG I KNOW SHE IS :defeated:

Yeahhhh I dunno what she's doing but she looks beautiful and maybe that song is just a vibe we need to get on. We're going back to the desert gang!!! Make it psych rock Ms Del Rey