Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Go check Lana IG story... she's driving and that means SHE IS PERSONALLY DELIVERING COCC OMG I KNOW SHE IS :defeated:

This reminded me to an Azealia Banks insta story where she wished there was a delivery service like uber for COCCs, the intergalactic possibilities

8nl2OpX.png

the retirement is near i can feel on my veins

Lust For Dead   large.gif

ugh ok boutta go off on a delusion rant but i want her to just post a video with her face super close to the camera and it slowly zooms out and there r planes going by really fast above her leaving behind chemtrails (ik you dont see them like that and they r usually "slow" very high in the sky but this is for dramatics) and shes fluttering her fingers and arms around like shes on some psychedelic and the camera just continues to pan past her face and focuses just on the sky and slowly the title appears from the clouds...

HIRE ME LANA

ugh ok boutta go off on a delusion rant but i want her to just post a video with her face super close to the camera and it slowly zooms out and there r planes going by really fast above her leaving behind chemtrails (ik you dont see them like that and they r usually "slow" very high in the sky but this is for dramatics) and shes fluttering her fingers and arms around like shes on some psychedelic and the camera just continues to pan past her face and focuses just on the sky and slowly the title appears from the clouds...

HIRE ME LANA

you had me with the first sentence... chuck could never.

imagine if we could get another high quality trailer like lfl :icant:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

She should do a super long ass title to fuck with us - ‘Chemtrails over the country club formally known as White Hot Forever also known as Tulsa Jesus freak ‘.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

She should do a super long ass title to fuck with us - ‘Chemtrails over the country club formally known as White Hot Forever also known as Tulsa Jesus freak ‘.

Can't wait to be typing how COTCCFKNAWHFAKATJF is my favourite song from the album!

'Tulsa Jesus Freak: Chemtrails Over the Country Club - White Hot Forever'   :flop:

She could actually merge the last two titles together, but Tulsa Jesus Freak feels out of place.