Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

im not giving up!! i presume they wouldnt keep the pre order description in the music store source code if it has been delayed. didnt we just notice that a few weeks ago? id assume by that point they would be set on a release date/ know it was delayed and not have input that. ill give until 3 weeks before the release date for her to announce a pre order. maybe by then i will start questioning the original release date. but for now, she can still announce it any day, any time.

i am a little bummed out that she didn't annouce anything, i was so sure she would after we dug up all of those mysterious dates on her website, and also considering the fact that it would of been exactly one month before the album is released. i don't think she's delayed the album though, i still have faith in her. at the end of the day she can annouce the album's preorder/cover/tracklist whenever she wants to, if she felt like doing so on a random tuesday at 3am she could. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

i am a little bummed out that she didn't annouce anything, i was so sure she would after we dug up all of those mysterious dates on her website, and also considering the fact that it would of been exactly one month before the album is released. i don't think she's delayed the album though, i still have faith in her. at the end of the day she can annouce the album's preorder/cover/tracklist whenever she wants to, if she felt like doing so on a random tuesday at 3am she could.

I think she wanted to announce yesterday but Twitter would drag her completely

im not giving up!! i presume they wouldnt keep the pre order description in the music store source code if it has been delayed. didnt we just notice that a few weeks ago? id assume by that point they would be set on a release date/ know it was delayed and not have input that. ill give until 3 weeks before the release date for her to announce a pre order. maybe by then i will start questioning the original release date. but for now, she can still announce it any day, any time.

NFR had a preorder the month before, but for HM, wasn’t it the week before? With LFL, it was July 12 for a July 21 release... True, we had lead singles for those albums, but everything is minimalistic this era and those days, with releases by any artist.

I think she wanted to announce yesterday but Twitter would drag her completely

I agree. Hopefully she’ll only push it back a day and announce today instead

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

hahahahahahahahahahaha aren't bayleaves used to burn for like, insect repellent? it's summer idk anymore

edit: on topic uhh. 1 month.

lol!! Burning bay leaves is a practice of material manifestation !! You set your intention, write out your wish, and burn the leaf! If it crackles its more likely to happen , and each of the three times I burned one for Chemtrails, it crackled!

i still think she’ll say something it just won’t be when we expect it, it could be tomorrow or a week from now there’s no schedule for anything with her.. i mean the album is coming on a saturday (maybe) so this obviously isn’t a normal album release

i love you, but you don't understand me.

lol!! Burning bay leaves is a practice of material manifestation !! You set your intention, write out your wish, and burn the leaf! If it crackles its more likely to happen , and each of the three times I burned one for Chemtrails, it crackled!

I- hahahahahahahahaha!! slow day, rootin for that leaf then 

UV/Honeymoon

Fake. We don't have a snippet and there were fake lyrics for this song two or three months ago . At first it was " You make me feel like sth white , You make me hot, keep me like that forever". Later they added the "I keep dancing on my own" line. And now someone wrote new fake lyrics for it. And yeah I can still remember the fake lyrics from two months ago bc they were kinda stupid

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Where are all of those russian/iranian websites we used to check for other era's? Lets find them ladies get searching! :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m repeating myself, but I’m listening to Fuck it I love you and The Greatest and really wish songs on Chemtrails will remind me of those two. The Greatest sure is a career highlight, and is probably the song that I’ve come back to the most this year.