Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Yo she looks GOOD, hoping she serves like this on the COCC cover cause this is HOT :hawt:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

aaa i hope we get some kind of snippet (but only 1 or 2) in the next week, and maybe some kinda tracklist or album cover post. i feel like something is gonna happen in 2 weeks.

Also is that a box of red hair dye on the counter in the background?

@@Clampigirl said it in the Instagram Updates thread, but Lana’s hairstylist, Sheridan Ward posted a pic of an edited Grazia 2017 outtake of Lana a few minutes ago with the caption “Looking forward to seeing this lovely tomorrow”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDkF_19JyqV/?igshid=zr2q7iy4s516

Shooting the album cover, or a video, or a magazine cover? She’s coming!

I hope that these photos are outtakes from the album cover shoot !!! She looks so GOOD!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

She looks fucking GOOD in those pics holy SHIT. it looks like stills from a professional video like the NFR video tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She's totally setting up for a Friday announcement

please don't fail us king, manifest the fuck out of this PLEASE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i think these are from the same day she posted the salamander video, but if she was shooting something i hope it wasn't the album cover bc that would imply the record is not ready yet  :poordat:

Okay, the fact that she is working with her hair stylist means she's doing something important tomorrow. Maybe she still has to shoot the cover, we know the album hasn't even gone into production yet. Or maybe we're getting an interview? On a Friday. The perfect day to release as single? :hdu:​ 

i think these are from the same day she posted the salamander video, but if she was shooting something i hope it wasn't the album cover bc that would imply the record is not ready yet  :poordat:

UNLESS we got a streaming version first and physical version later like the book!!

giphy.gif

I wonder if she's gonna dye her hair? In the background you can see something that looks like a box of red hair dye and some makeup stuff? or maybe my eyes are bad.. But a red haired lana in a cute vintage white 2 piece outfit, and some big bold cat eyeliner would be a great album cover outfit.

Dayum. What is she doing??? This wonderful being of tease. Okay so we're just manifesting tomorrow right? I mean it has to. She didn't even bother captioning this. She knows exactly what she's doing lolol our sanity is underground.