Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Honestly, I feel that the autotune works really well for what she's doing on this song, I dig the sound.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I actually like the snippet sonically, especially the auto-tune at the end and the atmosphere in the vocals, but I'm not here for a I miss the cop song... Was hoping she was taking the piss out of him (and they wouldn't get back together) but...

Let me wait before I'm over this era, lol. Sorry to be negative. 

I don't think Jack would work with a super commercial poppy type of album for Lana, and I don't think that's what she's going for, either. There may be more of a jazzy, hip-hop vibe to it, but I definitely think the guitar & piano is staying.

Recording of a recording is never good...

this happens every single time

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hey guys what did i miss? :)

album dropped on soundcloud

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

a satire album, showing that everything she is doing (open letters, dyeing blond hair) is actually a satire of the expandable and futile lifestyle of Americans. A boy can dream

when she reads this and comes at lanaboards like she did to that npr review