Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I genuinely believe that we will get something by the end of next week and the album will be released around Sep 5th.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I think the snippet is the beginning of the song or somewhere near the beginning. The percussion starts when she sings the words " stay close (to Jesus...)"

And Lana often teases the beginning of the song when she posts a snippet for example Love Song, the first Cinnamon Girl snippet, MAC

And I noticed another instrument ??an acoustic guitar?? but however..I decided that I only listen today to the snippet and after that I try not to listen to the snippet again until the song is out ...trying not to overplay the snippet

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I don’t get my hopes up too high for a release today. I don’t even expect news quite frankly, not until next week. But next week could be huge: preorder and lead all in one.

The question is if she’ll reveal the tracklist with preorder or if she will wait a bit longer, like many artists do, for the tracklist’s reveal.

I think the snippet is the beginning of the song or somewhere near the beginning. The percussion starts when she sings the words " stay close (to Jesus...)"

And Lana often teases the beginning of the song when she posts a snippet for example Love Song, the first Cinnamon Girl snippet, MAC

And I noticed another instrument ??an acoustic guitar?? but however..I decided that I only listen today to the snippet and after that I try not to listen to the snippet again until the song is out ...trying not to overplay the snippet

It should be easier this time around, not to overplay the snippets. With LFL, I didn’t either and it helped a lot to appreciate the album (I hadn’t even noticed that she had changed Summer Bummer until someone here mentioned it). And if temptation is too strong, there’s still the audiobook and the three of four leaks for my craving.

It should be easier this time around, not to overplay the snippets. With LFL, I didn’t either and it helped a lot to appreciate the album (I hadn’t even noticed that she had changed Summer Bummer until someone here mentioned it). And if temptation is too strong, there’s still the audiobook and the three of four leaks for my craving.

Agree. With NFR! we got several snippets months before the release date. Lana teased HIAB 1 year and 5 months before it got released!! I still believe the September date and I think we don't get that much snippets. Maybe one or two more snippets if we even get more snippets ( in general not specific from TJF)

So it definetly should be easier this time around :))

And yes we still have the audio book and some really good leaks !!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

As far as the lyric debate, this is what I hear.

You should stay close to Jesus.

Keep that bottle out your hand, my man

Find your way back to my bed again.

Sing me like a bible hymn.

We should go back to our Kansas/Arkansas.

Trade this body for that can of gin.

Like a little piece of heaven

I’m no candle in the wind.

You should come back to our place, baby.

Don’t be afraid of our love.

I like how the two lines referencing drinking are like pleading for him not to. It just seems like an interesting little insight if those are the lyrics. Like pick me over the alcohol. Just the way I’m taking it.

I am expecting something today with all the talk from the stylist. Def seems like that shoot was either for music video or some sort of cover rather that be single or album. Def getting single release vibes! Let us pray.

Either way very interesting sound. Not necessarily the direction I thought. Def not expecting the whole album to sound like this though.

I wonder if it’s the cover of the single... Reminds me of Mariners a lot.

Yeah, a sultry version of MAC! Honestly, I'd love a similar concept for the album cover itself! A man can dream, right?  :flutter:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

I didn’t initially get the Honeymoon comparisons either but I can see/hear it now. It’s just the opulence that Honeymoon had. I think it just comes from the richer sound, production, layers. While I love NFR and it is one of my favorites it lacked that richness.

Agree. With NFR! we got several snippets months before the release date. Lana teased HIAB 1 year and 5 months before it got released!! I still believe the September date and I think we don't get that much snippets. Maybe one or two more snippets if we even get more snippets ( in general not specific from TJF)

So it definetly should be easier this time around :))

And yes we still have the audio book and some really good leaks !!!

The Cinnamon Girl snippet was torture. Along with How to Disappear, it made me think the album was about to be released. And CG was so fucking good. I definitely overplayed that one in 2019, when there was no sign of the album. And HIaB... we had heard 2/3 of the song. Both parts of CG and HIaB that I love the most are the ones that she didn’t tease.

Get your clown makeup on this evening ladies, its time for another pre order  :flop:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Anyway, she’s bloody beautiful in that IG pic :defeated:

Yeah... she looks so amazing, she seems so confident and sexy, she gives me similar vibes as she did during the hm era. and the snippet reflects this too, i can’t wait to hear it in full

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it