Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I could see that happening! Especially since she said last August when NFR came out that she would like to surprise release this one! Since we know about the album though, maybe that now means everything will just happen quickly like how you described it?

I can't believe I forgot about her saying the surprise release! 

I guess I just lost track as soon as the WHF title was scrapped

Again, we’re just speculating that she shot the album cover today, and even if she is, then it wouldn’t take a whole month to edit it. And masters generally take long for physical releases so they can be pressed to vinyl. We’ve seen that Lana has released projects digitally first (Violet) and then seen a vinyl release, so there’s a chance the album will be released online on the 4th or 5th and then a vinyl will come a few months later.

This. Both NFR and LFL had delayed physicals. The album will be released digitally and physicals will come later. It will be out by the end of September. Periodt. The album is ready. It is being teased. Interscope wants that money! I don’t see a release for her being after September and I don’t see them pushing it back till next spring so we are where we are.

Bottom line it’s coming and I’m still expecting September.

This. Both NFR and LFL had delayed physicals. The album will be released digitally and physicals will come later. It will be out by the end of September. Periodt. The album is ready. It is being teased. Interscope wants that money! I don’t see a release for her being after September and I don’t see them pushy it back till next spring so we are where we are.

Bottom line it’s coming and I’m still expecting September.

Couldn’t have said it better myself! It’s definitely coming in September. I trust Lana as always :)

Have we considered a folklore style drop? So nothing until the week of release, then we get preorder of physicals. The album and first single with video drop that Friday (4th) simultaneously. CDs a week or 2 later. Vinyl later in the fall?

So even if she did shoot the album cover today it doesn't take too long to print CDs... And the album could be mastered by now, ready to print.

Yeah that is the norm now it seems. Digital release first, then physical.

I wonder what will happen to the old photo/videos she was taking back in Jan/February  in the blue convertible in the sundress. 

same! lowkey hoping it was for cocc but im not too sure anymore since they are clearly doing shoots for it now, whether that be a MV, covers, promo shoots who knows. i genuinely believed she had everything done for the record around that time. 

Has anyone figured out the lyrics to the snippet? I listened a few times again, this is what I hear...

You should stay right close to Jesus

Keep my body in your head, My plan.

Thought you were up to my bed again

Sing you like a bible hymn,

We should go back to arkansas, Trade this party for I catch it. [?] 

Like a little piece of heaven.

Like a candle in the wind,  We should go back to our place baby... [..]

check the lyrics thread on lanaboards for TJF. i think it’s accurate or close enough!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

That makeup artist posted this pic on his story earlier. Maybe COCC cover art location?

Hair stylist did too. So they were both at same location.

That makeup artist posted this pic on his story earlier. Maybe COCC cover art location?

The hairdresser also posted a story in what I believe it's the same location so yep I think there's something going on with Lana there   :smile2: (@/etienneortega and @/sheridanwardhair)

giphy.gif