Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i find it so hilarious that we've resorted to trying to find information about the album on the DEEP WEB of all places.

the way that lanaboards always keeps it fresh with exciting and thought provoking topics, such as flowers, illuminati conspiracy theories, fake collaborations, cultural appropriation, and cardi b gifs

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

WGe8ynS.gif

I can’t believe she would drop that snippet and then go silent. I mean, I know it’s Lana and she’s done that in the past, but I figured she’d wanna do things differently this time. With COCC allegedly a month away it really felt like with that snippet and the Spotify bio update we were going to be seeing some concrete info.

If she really doesn’t say anything at all by the end of the week I’m gonna have to put her out of my mind and just try and forget about COCC and TJF for a bit.

It's called "Has It Leaked"

This is what the site says.

"Welcome to Has it Leaked. This is a music community and online magazine which discusses and reports all information related to upcoming albums. But what’s unique and the important aspect of this site site is the fact that it acknowledges album leaks as a big part of today’s music scene. Passionate fans seek out ways to get their favorite artist music as early as possible, and the site is here to provide relevant news. Without providing illegal downloads"

You’re not familiar with this site? It’s been around for years. Any information they post will be info that we get here first.

there will be a 100 gecs collab on the album 

There can be 100 gecs in a room and 99 of them don't believe in you but all it takes is one and it just changes your whole life

I can’t believe she would drop that snippet and then go silent. I mean, I know it’s Lana and she’s done that in the past, but I figured she’d wanna do things differently this time. With COCC allegedly a month away it really felt like with that snippet and the Spotify bio update we were going to be seeing some concrete info.

If she really doesn’t say anything at all by the end of the week I’m gonna have to put her out of my mind and just try and forget about COCC and TJF for a bit.

I couldn’t agree more with every word you just wrote. Tomorrow’s Thursday: I think she will post the « follow up » to the snippet. I have no idea what it will be though. She is just posting things very slowly this time around regarding COCC, like once a week.