Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I know we can't post links to songs that will be released, but what's the general feeling of the song based on those lyrics (fake or not)? That he is gone and she needs him?

it's like about traveling around and being trashy and getting married

It's a brave new world now...but alas, the aesthetics changed yet we still have no new information

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Glad we're back! Missed you all <3

In other news, this account posted this "leaked" snippet of White Hot Forever that I'm 99.999% sure is fake based on the over-pronunciation of words to sound like Lana and they're claiming it's Yes to Heaven reworked, thought you'd all like to see: 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

In other news, this account posted this "leaked" snippet of White Hot Forever that I'm 99.999% sure is fake based on the over-pronunciation of words to sound like Lana and they're claiming it's Yes to Heaven reworked, thought you'd all like to see: 

I just saw that! I don't know why anyone would believe that

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

hey everyone! we're back! the new update is so cool but i'll admit it will take a lot to get used to. but i'm glad we're back because i love this community so much.

about that yes to heaven snippet, that's totally fake. it sounds like camilla cabello is singing it. :hooker:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

"...if you get let him/you ask to get him a finger/you brings them in/if you will leave, then your a ginger....WHITE HOT FOREVER" 

a lyrical genius...

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

BAHAHHAHA “yes to heaven” changed to  “wHitE hOt FoReVeR” in the chorus. i’m screaming. this is so fake. :lmao:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, Mer Boy said:

"...if you get let him/you ask to get him a finger/you brings them in/if you will leave, then your a ginger....WHITE HOT FOREVER" 

a lyrical genius...

LOOOOL 

They posted their "deciphering" of lyrics that I'm sure they wrote/recorded trying to pass it off though:

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

now why does she actually says white hot forever at the end

Zella Day just posted an instagram story of herself opening a pack of American Spirits cigarettes (the most hipster of all cigarettes) while playing & tagging Lana's 'Summertime Sadness', 

I wonder if she's heard any of COTCC, or if their collaboration will come somewhat soon... EEP