Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, CocainePrincess said:

how is it gonna be full of promo if there isn’t even a single 

true, maybe she'll just write another typewriter post the day before it comes out instead

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

22 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so we’re deff getting the cover + tracklist this week.... right? i mean surely this week is THE WEEK... right? :oprah3:

I really don’t know. We’ve been saying that for three weeks now lol

the snippet kinda made me think it would build up from there... but if it’s the only tangible thing we are getting until release?

all I need is a confirmation of the date. I can live with whatever, but a confirmation of the Sept 5 release or whatever date if it is postponed.

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really don’t know. We’ve been saying that for three weeks now lol

the snippet kinda made me think it would build up from there... but if it’s the only tangible thing we are getting until release?

all I need is a confirmation of the date. I can live with whatever, but a confirmation of the Sept 5 release or whatever date if it is postponed.

We’re getting nothing until it’s here.

IMG-3521.jpg

What is a continuation of NFR supposed to even mean? Is she referring to the sound? I doubt she means the attitude or vibe because I'm sensing that COCC is going to have way bolder lyrics and themes.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Call me crazy but lana reffered the new album as the sister of NFR! so i think it will have a lot of references of what is being a woman feels like ..like a female world temathic..  (let me love you like a woman tea)

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 hour ago, CinnamonGirl said:

i know she said this will be a continuation of NFR but i hope she lied bc i love lana's natural progression with every album being completely unique and different from the last

If anything I feel like this record will mimic the tone and depth of violet rather than NFR. I feel like she sometimes gives the most shallow details about sound. Definitely though NFR, violet, and chemtrails love in the same realm of lana as does BTD-LFL. 

giphy.gif

This is for the Twin Peaks stans:

Rc7Tob7.png

Stuck in an ominous and exclusive environment, while the evil is out there.     

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????