Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana thinks she’s really doing something with the long ass titles..she really isn’t. I don’t think Jack and Ben stand up to her enough.  

I don't think Jack challenges her all that much tbh, he seems to just go along to get along. At least that's the vibe I got from NFR.

Also, these long ass song titles are just getting ridiculous, it's like she challenges herself with each album to be even more extra with song titles. 

Another day the silence deepens 

it is only when the last flame of hope has been extinguished shall we receive news of COCC. She means to break ALL our spirits, not just some of them :creepna:

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

& it'll be revived tonight when the preorder drops along with TJF

GIF dancing mariah carey bad dancing - animated GIF on GIFER - by Nila

cheers to our ressurection 0NZ1XAf.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, katebusho said:

what happened now so many new pages

nothing we're still dead

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

it worries me that after this album she will probably go on a music hiatus and focus on her poetry more :toofunny: don't get me wrong i like her poetry but music is really her strongest point. with the poem she shared from 'behind the iron gates' i can tell it's gonna be more intimate than violet and i love that so i guess it won't be that bad i suppose

I hope she does go on hiatus...no way am I going through this again next year.  She’s had a good run 4 albums in 5 years. A 3-4 year break will do us all good.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

day 746: still waiting for COCC. will lana ever announce something? are we actually getting a new album in two weeks? hope is a dangerous thing for us stans to have - but we have it. :prettyhurts:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I hope she does go on hiatus...no way am I going through this again next year.  She’s had a good run 4 albums in 5 years. A 3-4 year break will do us all good.  

imagine if she takes a 5 year hiatus but in the middle releases a 15-20 song album of remastered unreleases 

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

1-2 years is fine, 3-4 is too long :hdu:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

imagine if she takes a 5 year hiatus but in the middle releases a 15-20 song album of remastered unreleases 

25 songs and that would be a dream ❤️ ??

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance