Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I had a dream and it was horrible. I was on a seaplane with lana and some of my friends. Prior to CoCcs release she had one physical copy of it, lana never spoke I was asking her all these questions I couldn't even hold the album but we flew around California to all these places that are photographed in her album. We finally landed and I saw the cover and it was HORRIBLE it was that photo from the Vogue Australia shoot and but with some khaki filter on it.

The songs were all long titled and they were all COLLABS. FOURTEEN SONGS AND THEY WERE ALL COLLABS.

woke up with a headache after and no wonder why I woke up with one cause of dis bish dripfeeding us ffs

36 minutes ago, CocainePrincess said:

i imagine TJF to start out with some hillbilly guitar then turn into some weird psychedelic trap shit

this is what i felt the album would be like, but from the snippet... heh

6 hours ago, World At War said:

what if that's the end of the song... when she says "don't be afraid" the instrumental might fade out, an a capella line or verse to end it then a transition to white hot forever:defeated:

I think this is very likely. Some people already speculated on here that it might be a hard feelings/loveless type song, but i'm also up for another freak/art deco moment OR even a chromatica (II)/911 transition :crai:

patrick being a little slutty and fun

i hope these random insta posts are just her warming up her fandom for something bigger :toofloppy:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

16 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

I think (hope) we will and I'm not worried about the lack of infos.
We had a snippet, some pictures, new visuals, the website data-description saying "her upcoming 2020 album", etc, so something's happening. And she said: "I will surprise drop it the Sept 5th", which means: A) It will drop around the Sept 5th, B) Surprise doesn't have the same meaning for her. Maybe she reads it as "incertain" or simply "torture". :oprah3:

Or: surprise means she still doesn’t how she will promo the damn thing. 

Honestly, I guess it’s working as much as I hate it:  we’re on the edge of our seats waiting for anything. 

tbh as much as I'm completely excited I don't even care much if it doesn't come out this year because NFR is so amazing, I still listen to it 24/7, we've got some AMAZING leaks as well lately and I go to bed listening to Violet