Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I might be proven wrong, but I think Lana will go for a more instrumental feel than Melodrama, HOWEVER I think she's gonna go for a LESS traditional instrumental feel than her previous records (so more in the direction of Cinammon Girl/13 beaches sonically). Miss Lorde just puts lil strange noises everywhere, like that screeching rusty metal sound in hard feelings (idk what that is but I love it lol), and I feel Lana won't quickly go in such a direction.

Anyways I'm saying all this because of my heavy instrumental Venice Bitch psychedelic dream album :defeated:

I would also be happy with Cinnamon Girl outro vibes music on cocc tho lol. We'll see...

patrick being a little slutty and fun

15 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

lil strange noises everywhere, like that screeching rusty metal sound

I thought I was in the Charli XCX thread for second.

53 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Didn’t you guys also say that there was an August 4th date on the source code? Yet nothing happened that date lol I wouldn’t get my hopes high

From what I understand (I’m no computer wizz), there was a HotJar code appearing in her page with a date around August 5. That code is for the number of visits / affluence on the website, meaning that there could be more affluence there and so, maybe, a preorder. It could have been placed there by anyone at Universal. We really got our hopes up on a hot gamble. 

However, we now have two places on her affiliated websites mentioning Chemtrails and a preorder. Prior than that, we only had one place. 

Anyways, I’m going back to work on Tuesday and she always posts important stuff when I’m stuck at work with little time to freak out, enjoy the news and post here. So this week or the one after are very likely for big announcements :p

3 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The whole pre-order thing on the code is something new to me because I swear the words 'preorder' and 'chemtrails' were never in the same sentence otherwise I would have noticed it

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

This is some mandela effect shit, im seeing this for the first time yet i stalk her source code every day and never noticed this one and ppl saying they already saw this in july??

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

No the pre order part definitely wasn't there before, it just said her upcoming album.. we only assumed of the pre order because of speculation around the dates which said the 4th of august written by user lanadelrey, and the java thingy, i think people are getting confused

:flop:

I hope they get their shit together for the Chemtrails pre-order, cos I really cba with another Violet pre-order situation. Hidden bundles etc.

7 hours ago, TheHardestWhite said:

Not lanz being a cardi stan...

COCC era is ruined

She probably (somehow) likes her as a person, I doubt she's sat listening to her music ever. Let's be honest anyone who even played WAP is a clown lol

4 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

She probably (somehow) likes her as a person, I doubt she's sat listening to her music ever. Let's be honest anyone who even played WAP is a clown lol

I dont even listen to Cardi or Megan Thee Stallion but in all honest WAP is a masterpiece. 

Okay we will hopefully get some more food this week

A few of us have def been harping on that source code for a while now, saying we can’t expect a surprise drop because of it mentioning a preorder. This is why the close we get to the date without any info the less solid I feel about it coming then