Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

My brother is a graphic designer & page developer and he confirmed the screenshot FAKE:hooker: (if you zoom in the name there's a uneven amount of pixels) Some people on here are really desperate lol

60e318f3c2c8ed3574569d85c36b9620ffe98655

14 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yes as stated, I have an open convo with him 

Like ... idk why people think I'd lie about this? At 4am Sunday morning, no less? I would've rather been asleep 

Anyway he said it's not FINISHED not that it's delayed ... which I guess means Sept 5th is still possible. And not one bitch who is accusing me of lying is helping me provide "proof". Lolllll

I believe you but if you want to show proof to others you can try AZ Screen Recorder, lol.

1 minute ago, Al3c said:

So many posts... I nearly fainted  :toofloppy:

I was here when "the post" happened, and have been quietly observing since. First off I do believe that convo happened, and second im sad beyond all belief but am still holding out hope. Alot of hope. Shes coming through for us. I discovered Lana when I needed her most and those times are back in my life and she's coming again. She's just gettin ready, putting her shoes on and whatnot :) (for real if this doesn't happen i will be shattered)

So really.. what happens if someone else probes Ed for more info? I’m not saying let’s harass the man, but he was so quick and forthcoming with that bit of devastating info. He’s gotta know there are a handful of people expecting an album in 2 weeks and if no one says anything before that about it fans will be pissy. 

Wait what now what did I miss 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Just now, domandapiano said:

So really.. what happens if someone else probes Ed for more info. I’m not saying let’s harass the man, but he was so quick and forthcoming with that bit of devastating info 

i dm'd him but i doubt he'll answer:rip:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yes as stated, I have an open convo with him 

Like ... idk why people think I'd lie about this? At 4am Sunday morning, no less? I would've rather been asleep 

Anyway he said it's not FINISHED not that it's delayed ... which I guess means Sept 5th is still possible. And not one bitch who is accusing me of lying is helping me provide "proof". Lolllll

Screen record it. When you're done, open your insta again, do it like you were to post smth on your story. Then choose the recording. W/ the brush tool just paint the part you want to hide (your others dms) and when you're done, save it again and upload somewhere to show proof. 

This easy. 

(not saying you're a liar, just helping you to prove it) 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I talk to Lana

I go back to Lanaboards,

take a look at all the posts,

wtf happened here...

I guess that’s what they meant to manifest....

nothing fucking happens here :poordat:

11 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

not this again, one meltdown at a time 

I wasn't present when it happened the first time. IDC about release date anymore, and I think it's for the best. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't - it'll happen. ?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

@RormanNockwell doesn't have to post anything. People use Instagram as a form of communication and so Instagram DMs, and the contacts in those folder, are private. How would you feel if thousands of rabid fans had to look at a casual scroll of your inbox. 

Why is it you believe an 'insider' who says the album is coming with no source,  but don't believe someone who has a screenshot of a conversation. The hypocrisy is obnoxious - enjoy your delusions. 

VP0V5Lw.gif

3lfQEhw.png