Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Look on the bright side rather than complaining;

Lana is actually going to be releasing the album.

Meanwhile Adele, the Foo Fighters and Alicia Keys have completed album which are ready for release but won’t release the albums they have until coronavirus is over. Well coronavirus will never be over, so we will never ever hear their albums then. Imagine how frustrated Adele’s team must be. She makes lots of money and she will never release her fourth album because of COVID which will never go away, much like the flu hasn’t. 

Good news is Lana will release her album when it’s ready. 

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m not even mad or disappointed because it’s delayed honestly. NFR isn’t a year old, we got the poetry book last month... The bich is working non-stop, I get it. But she says so many things that I always tried to hold on to what was reliable. At that point, snippets and exact dates were it. 

Lover wasn't a year old when Folklore came out

12 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

So what I really wanna know is what happened w the snippet. obviously u don't tease something and then withdraw it. especially when it comes to the stage of filming something for it. it's gotta be done so when's it coming 

You may never know with her... I guess the long ass video for NFR, Bartender and HIAB was the first being shot, since she used footage from it as MAC and VB visuals in 2018, yet it came out last, so :nails:

Lanarat.png

1 hour ago, World At War said:

she didnt annouce violet was delayed until days after the supposed release date, so i dont think keeping her fans up w her dates is one of her priorities:toofloppy:

But the situation was different.

24 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

y'know, i'd be fine with the album being delayed until around november or so if.....

-more promo will be done (nicole photoshoot, 1-2 high budget music videos, 1-2 lowkey music videos, maybe a nice filmed interview)

-album mastering is done more professionally than NFR (production being cleaner, etc)

-LANA DEL REY (not her managers) tells us that it's being delayed more than 7 days before September 4/5

-scrapping Jerk Zantonoff yup yup yup ill be down for that

Okay, so didn’t BOZ only tell us last week that the album was still being mastered? And we all reasoned that maybe it would be a streaming site only release, with physicals coming later on. Ben (ed? I get them confused?) could just be saying that it’s not finished and thus hasn’t been sent to any sites for early reviews, which is common practice - albums are usually reviewed professionally ahead of release. We could still be getting it September 5th. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

10 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Okay, so didn’t BOZ only tell us last week that the album was still being mastered? And we all reasoned that maybe it would be a streaming site only release, with physicals coming later on. Ben (ed? I get them confused?) could just be saying that it’s not finished and thus hasn’t been sent to any sites for early reviews, which is common practice - albums are usually reviewed professionally ahead of release. We could still be getting it September 5th. 

No he said that on the 25th of July 

Still think she'll go the route with a single coming out first, which would be about a month before the album. Surprise releases aren't a surprise if everyone's doing it. By the way does anyone one know who's producing it?

4 minutes ago, LennyDelRye said:

Still think she'll go the route with a single coming out first, which would be about a month before the album. Surprise releases aren't a surprise if everyone's doing it. By the way does anyone one know who's producing it?

jack antonoff is the only producer apparently