Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

In terms of insider information on the new album, there are people who are in the know. The people I am referring to are producers (Jack), engineers, mixers, mastering engineer, A&R, record label staff, publicists, publishers, management, agent etc. 

This is always the case regardless of which artist we are talking about. 

In Lana’s case, many of these insiders probably don’t want to give out much information as we are a very passionate and vocal fan community. I know this is the case with other artists such as Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Ariana, Nicki etc. They also have extremely loyal and passionate fans. Many insiders feel that whatever they say to the fans won’t make them happy. Also those who deal with the recording process (producer, engineers, mixers, mastering engineers) just don’t deal with the fans. One of the great things about those jobs is you don’t have to deal with fan bases and the stans. They are very happy to stay in their studio working all day. They are kind of like Jack Torrence in The Shining when Wendy came in and distracted him. 

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Fixed it 

0474-FC8-D-C943-40-EA-A32-B-2-C031-A701-

Thanks! I didn't think of that ?

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

The album review from What's On has been taken doen from their website, and their socials (Facebook and Instagram - it's still on their Twitter). :judgingu3:

If you would like to enquire further, their email address is editorial@whatson.uk.com. 

3lfQEhw.png

9 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

The album review from What's On has been removed from their website, and their socials (Facebook and Instagram - it's still on their Twitter). :judgingu3:

If you would like to enquire further, their email address is editorial@whatson.uk.com. 

maybe TaP mAnAgEmEnT actually did their job and made the site take it down :oic2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

5 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

I love that "Cherry Blossom" and "All of My Fine China" are both confirmed tracks AND possible tracks. Her power. :icant:

schrodinger‘s tracklist. They’re confirmed and not confirmed until they’re confirmed or not confirmed

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, katebusho said:

we're coming for her if she renamed it to All Of My Fine China

and all of my, all of my fine china

tastes like mountain dewww Oooh Oooh Oooh ooh 

23 minutes ago, katebusho said:

we're coming for her if she renamed it to All Of My Fine China

no joke she would prob rename it to All Of My Fine China and Fresh Linen - All Of My Dresses With Them Tags Still On Them

9 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

if she reworked fine china, i would scream i freaking love that song. 

Lucky you, she has reworked Fine China. Here are the lyrics!

Fine china, fresh linen,

I just wanna party with you.

Fine china, dull silver,

I'm taking off my bathing suit.

I guess they really got the best of us, didn't they? 

There's something that I never knew.

The earth shattered, the sky opened,

we play Eagles down in Malibu.

I think they're much better and make the song nice and breezy instead of that stuffy number it was before. 

:troll:

3lfQEhw.png