Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

???????MANIFESTING???????

1. LANA WINS VMA FOR DOIN' TIME, SENDS IN VIDEO AND ANNOUNCES NEW SINGLE FOR THAT FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4 'TULSA JESUS FREAK'

2. THE FOLLOWING WEEK: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7: VIDEO FOR TJF COMES OUT

3. MID SEPTEMBER: NICOLE PHOTOSHOOT RELEASE WITH A FEW WRITTEN INTERVIEWS

4. LATE SEPTEMBER-EARLY OCTOBER: SECOND SINGLE, 'WHITE HOT FOREVER' RELEASED ALONGSIDE ALBUM PREORDER AND ALBUM TRAILER

-ALBUM IS DUE FOR OCTOBER 23, ADDITIONALLY PACKAGED WITH VIOLET BENT BACKWARDS

5. MID-OCTOBER: VIDEO FOR WHITE HOT FOREVER RELEASED, AND IT'S A CONTINUATION OF TJF VIDEO

6. ALBUM COMES OUT WITH VIDEO FOR THE TITLE TRACK

7. ONE FINAL VIDEO IS RELEASED FROM THE ALBUM BEFORE 2021

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

7 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

1. LANA WINS VMA FOR DOIN' TIME, SENDS IN VIDEO AND ANNOUNCES NEW SINGLE FOR THAT FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4 'TULSA JESUS FREAK'

4. LATE SEPTEMBER-EARLY OCTOBER: SECOND SINGLE, 'WHITE HOT FOREVER' RELEASED ALONGSIDE ALBUM PREORDER AND ALBUM TRAILER

5. MID-OCTOBER: VIDEO FOR WHITE HOT FOREVER RELEASED, AND IT'S A CONTINUATION OF TJF VIDEO

YUP YUP YUP

12 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

1. LANA WINS VMA FOR DOIN' TIME, SENDS IN VIDEO AND ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM FOR THAT FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4 'CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLOWNS'.

I love that for us :xgiggle:

Lanarat.png

7 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Why would you manifest a delay? :oopna2:

COCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

3MOwm03.gif3MOwm03.gif

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

3MOwm03.gif3MOwm03.gif

in 11 days

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

COCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

3MOwm03.gif3MOwm03.gif

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

3MOwm03.gif3MOwm03.gif

in 11 days

This is the type of content and chaoticity i'm here for and we have no choice but to stan:blush3:

patrick being a little slutty and fun

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

tenor.gif

In my defence, I'm terribly bad at math

But on the other hand, Lana said the 5th which is a Saturday, but it's possible she messed up and meant the 4th (Friday)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

In my defence, I'm terribly bad at math

But on the other hand, Lana said the 5th which is a Saturday, but it's possible she messed up and meant the 4th (Friday)

tf is a math aren't you British :derpna2: 

If it's out on the 4th in NZ first it's 10 days :creep:

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

tf is a math aren't you British :derpna2: 

If it's out on the 4th in NZ first it's 10 days :creep:

I say math because I don't want the Americans coming at me for spelling it 'maths' :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

You all have some serious cognitive dissonance - Lana could come out and say the album is delayed herself and some of you would still say she’s joking and hiding a surprise release ??‍♂️

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m starting to ponder what Chemtrails over the country club actually means.  Chemtrails being a bullshit conspiracy theory.  Is Lana trying to make fun of America’s who think everything is some huge conspiracy? While they sit in there mansions and enjoy there idyllic life? Has the pandemic conspiracies influenced her?  

or does Lana actually believe in chemtrails and the government are controlling us with chemicals from the sky? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

You all have some serious cognitive dissonance - Lana could come out and say the album is delayed herself and some of you would still say she’s joking and hiding a surprise release ??‍♂️

You know we will, maybe we're all starting to enjoy life at the circus

tenor.gif?itemid=13885520&f=1&nofb=1

patrick being a little slutty and fun

At this point I'm ready for a November release!

First of all I've always LOVED November releases for music, best time to enjoy during a great time of year and the holidays, plus usually boosted sales.

Moreover, lets face it, with COVID-19 this winter will probably be miserable and depressing. We probably won't be more out of the woods with COVID until Spring. Having COCC come closer to the winter months will help keep it fresh and the serotonin flowing during the winter months!!!

(Don't hate me for my opinion lmao, just trying to be positive about the probable delay).

3 minutes ago, Distantly said:

At this point I'm ready for a November release!

First of all I've always LOVED November releases for music, best time to enjoy during a great time of year and the holidays, plus usually boosted sales.

Moreover, lets face it, with COVID-19 this winter will probably be miserable and depressing. We probably won't be more out of the woods with COVID until Spring. Having COCC come closer to the winter months will help keep it fresh and the serotonin flowing during the winter months!!!

(Don't hate me for my opinion lmao, just trying to be positive about the probable delay).

This is exactly what I want for the year to end like, as we probably are not getting rid of corona yet. So definitely a Lana album will make it worth the waiting for the end of the quarantine.

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

16 songs, calling it right now

Yes, please. The least I can take (from a Lana album) is 13 songs. But a 15-16 track album would be amazing - and possibly the reason why the album is not finished yet.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: