Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

33 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

If there’s a song called Flower Bomb I will die 

This is a reach, but what if Lana is doing a campaign for Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume? :makeup:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

You say this like a song called flower bomb is any less of a reach :teehee:

Honestly I could imagine Lana going with that title. I love it :sluttybunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

No but can we srsly get Gray Marlin to contact lanas team for a collab? It’s not like he doesn’t essentially live down the street from her in palm beach or something. :trisha: Plus gray could serve us slim aaron this era so spam his insta with requests

SHE IS COMING Y'ALL :smokes:Finally we are getting what we deserved!
I hope that Tulsa Jesus Freak; White Hot Forever is something like Fuck It I love you; The Greatest and we are about to get double music video this Friday or at the next week. :hae:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Why are people on Twitter saying that Chemtrails and White hot forever are two diffrent albums? I saw Chemtrails is nfr/lfl trap and whf is soft rock. Didnt even think about this possibility

Not love + fear again :trisha:

but anyways if people think there are two albums coming they will be severely disappointed lmao

patrick being a little slutty and fun

What we expect from COCC aesthetic: glamour, luxury, 50s socialite style Lana.

What we'll get: flannel shirt, messy hair bun, crazy cat-lady Lana.

Lanarat.png

If COCC has "religious overtones," or even more than overtones, who would be surprised? She's addressed or alluded to 'God' and some form of Christianity or the Bible on most of her albums (in both 'positive' and 'negative' ways), we've heard 'I Talk To Jesus,' and we know she went to that trendy Christian church in Los Angeles that attracted a lot of celebrities. The witchcraft stuff from the LFL period isn't really contradictory if we look at LDR as a "seeker," someone who is still working her way through her 'religious' and spiritual feelings. 

From COCC, we already know about TJF, we just don't know if her spin on it will be negative or positive; it doesn't sound positive, but we'll have to wait and see. 

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

he basically said something is coming saturday, might be the photoshoot they took on that house

Why is everything is so cryptic with her. Like we always found out stuff from her hairstylists or russian websites :flop:

I’m going to assume the hairstylist did her hair for the album cover. At the least we will probably see the album cover within the next few days. 

As for the release date, I’m going to assume early to mid October. 

The physical copy of the audiobook for VBBOTG is dropping October 2, so I’m wondering if COTCC could drop on the same day. Doing that actually makes a lot of sense from a business standpoint. If it doesn’t drop on that day then maybe a week later. 

The single and maybe even the video for Tulsa Jesus Freak could come out September 5 with the album coming a month later. That would be a much shorter roll out period than what Lana has done in the past. 

But I don’t think it’s worth freaking out on here over the release date because the album will probably be out in the fall. 

17 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

That hairstylist is going to feel the full force of the fandom if he has been bullshitting us.  I pray for his sake that he isn’t playing games. 

he will feel the wrath of all the witches and bitches on lanaboards and it won't be pretty :legend:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 hours ago, HighbytheSea said:

Definitely on the train that something, who knows what, is gonna happen this weekend. HOWEVER, I did just remember that Zella Day has her EP drop on Friday and it would be real weird for Lana to steal that thunder. On the flipside though, Zella has basically already released all but one song from that ep so maybe she won't care if her Glamorous friend makes some money too :)

So what we'll probably get, is a post on Instagram of Lana promoting her friend's new album and that's it :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: