Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

I found this list from a site called Distrokid about how long it takes for an album to be uploaded before its release date. It seems that they're really going to announce/upload right before like @Bunny Mozart said.

iTunes/Apple Music: 1-7 days. A very small percentage of albums go through manual review at Apple, which takes an additional 1-2 weeks or so.

Spotify: 2-5 days

Amazon: 1-2 days

Google Play/YouTube Music: 1-2 days.

Deezer: 1-2 days

TIDAL: 1-2 days

this means keep shazaming TJF bc if it's uploaded to a streaming service even if it's not visible to people, it'll be recognized.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I just realized Zella Day has promo pictures for her EP with a rabbit... maybe that's what the emojis on the hairdresser post were for... But there's only 1 song left in her EP to be released so maybe it's just a coincidence

Imagine if the shooting they were doing three weeks ago at the Eric Lloyd Wright's house in Malibu was for Zella's project :toofloppy:

Lanarat.png

Other fandoms: 1) artist announces the album 2) the album is released

Lipsters: 1)The release date is given by Lana 2) No other official statement follows from her, absolute silence for months 3) Delusions grow 4) Contacting managers 5)Stalking photographers, dancers, friends and relatives and believing hairstylists about some vague date 6)Contacting record stores and streaming platforms daminding the album 7)Still no official release date or pre-order 8) Pretending to be Lana so that we can get the masters of the album from the producer

Eventually the album is leaked via a cassete LQ recording 

Why is it always like that with us:toofloppy::toofunny:

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I just realized Zella Day has promo pictures for her EP with a rabbit... maybe that's what the emojis on the hairdresser post were for... But there's only 1 song left in her EP to be released so maybe it's just a coincidence

THIS BETTER NOT BE THE NEWS :toofloppy:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Omg she said earlier that she and Lana had made something, this is probably just something for Zella and we’re just gonna get Lana mumbling and ooh-ing in the background again BYE we’ve lost :deadbanana:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

and that song is coming out on friday, we lost. we r getting shitty collab with lana mumbling in the background

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Omg she said earlier that she and Lana had made something, this is probably just something for Zella and we’re just gonna get Lana mumbling and ooh-ing in the background again BYE we’ve lost again :deadbanana:

I love how we all meltdown over literally anything before it even happens:lmao:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

if all of this was about a zella day collab i WILL implode.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

2 minutes ago, violets said:

i dont think he would post pics of lana and tag cocc if he was talking ab zella day yall :nails:

If he did Lana’s hair for their project then, yes... yes, he would. :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

21 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Is it illegal if we pretend to be ben or ed and email the stores? or apple?

ed_tapmngt@gmail.com lol idk if that email would work or not

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, violets said:

i dont think he would post pics of lana and tag cocc if he was talking ab zella day yall :nails:

For real. I have little faith for this weekend but I think it’ll be better than a feature on a zella day song. Also, wouldn’t that ep already be out in New Zealand and Australia? If Lana was on the last track “Benny my dear”, we certainly would have caught wind of this, no? 

It's not midnight in my country yet, can someone check on Spotify if Zella's EP is already out in NZ/AU and if there's a Lana feat.?

I guess she'll go for a standard release so it must be already out in some places :raven:

Lanarat.png