Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

in exactly one week from now we WILL be ascending to COTCC. IT'S JUST THE WAY THAT IT IS............. SHE'S COMING! post ariana grande cute dancing cute,dancing,hot  twerk,ariana,grande GIF

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, Tropicobitchh said:

Go check honeymouns insta, sheridan did lanas hair today for a mv, that’s all...

That's actually pretty encouraging! :dance:

Yeah if she’s filming a music video that’s actually a pretty rad thing (unless of course she is filming a live performance of Doin time, she can keep that) 

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i hope i'm proven wrong, but why exactly would he be there? maybe since touring isn't resuming for some time, they all just wanted to catch up with each other?

edit: they could also be filming something for VMA tmrw? a performance of doin time?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Okay so I assume the album is definitely dropping on the 5th and the music videos are coming shortly after release? That's something positive so at least we don't have to speculate Sheridan's post anymore or send death threats

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i hope i'm proven wrong, but why exactly would he be there? maybe since touring isn't resuming for some time, they all just wanted to catch up with each other?

This would only make sense if it were for the VMAs.

Maybe Lana has lip-sync scenes with a band like how she did with Love, but maybe this time she wants her actual band members in it?

Either that or a pre-recorded performance for the VMAs, but don’t they announce the performers weeks in advance? If they do, then we would’ve known already, I think. 

People who are sending death threats of any type are fucking dweebs who need to get a life. Go read a book or take a walk, and question why Lana releasing music is apparently of life or death importance to you.

A few members are being absurd right now - if anyone is insinuating violence here they should be banned. You're so embarrassing.

3lfQEhw.png

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Maybe Lana has lip-sync scenes with a band like how she did with Love, but maybe this time she wants her actual band members in it?

Either that or a pre-recorded performance for the VMAs, but don’t they announce the performers weeks in advance? If they do, then we would’ve known already, I think. 

maybe thats why sheridan used the "surprise" emoji's? surprise vma preformance? the crack is heavy today

Oh wait her pianist was there? Okay it's definitely for a performance, why would her pianist be in a music video? Um

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven