Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

18 minutes ago, Ecneicsnoc said:

I'm expecting more of an R&B/jazzy vibe based on the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet. Maybe a little more rock-influenced, too? I hope she makes a few longer songs in the vein of Venice Bitch, just sort of letting the music free flow. I'd be okay if that meant we only got 10-12 songs in exchange. Electric guitars... Also hoping for some raw, unapologetic lyrics.  

I guess what I'm saying is I hope the album is more rhythmic/guitar-based and less piano-based this time.

And I think the vinyl color will be 1) yellow, 2) orange, or 3) white. :brows:

3 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Dude you youtube channel. It's you? What a charming daddy

Yes it's me.  :hae:I   haven't made one in a long time. I am getting motivated but I want to wait a little. If I make one and then 10 hours later there is some big announcement I'll have missed the boat.

2 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Why so late?

I'm too lazy when it comes to writing. Had an atrl acc for a while few years ago, got too bored. Plus it's Norman's bday so wanted to have it on a special day

1 minute ago, FredRed said:

Yes it's me.  :hae:I   haven't made one in a long time. I am getting motivated but I want to wait a little. If I make one and then 10 hours later there is some big announcement I'll have missed the boat.

You need to do something about COCC! You are nice so It would be great.

Mmeow~

25 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

You must be very dumb to tease something so big and it ends up being a random photoshoot/video... not surprised he’s receiving death threats?

It's his IG and he can post whatever he damn well pleases, actually. It's not his fault people took what he posted, ran with it, and then got mad when it wasn't what they imagined. 

You need to stop calling other people dumb because you seem a sandwich short of a picnic yourself, bro. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Thinking about how this upcoming weekend is THE weekend. The weekend of all weekends. Either we get COCC (the unlikely but beautiful dream) or we get nothing and no one says anything and we enter a state of lawlessness that comes with the dissolution of the one solid piece of information we have about this release. We march forward into the dark unknown, reaching out for something stable to grasp onto, until all hope is lost and we grab on to one another and realize that COCC is not about an album or even about Lana Del Rey, but about friendship and the journeys that you take with those you love. We will all be stuffed with the COCC of friendship.  

if cotcc doesn't come out on the 5th... it will be really disappointing, but at least we'll have more time with our delusional lipster friends :ohno: i'm having so much fun with you guys, but the post release thread will be very exciting as well!

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Thinking about how this upcoming weekend is THE weekend. The weekend of all weekends. Either we get COCC (the unlikely but beautiful dream) or we get nothing and no one says anything and we enter a state of lawlessness that comes with the dissolution of the one solid piece of information we have about this release. We march forward into the dark unknown, reaching out for something stable to grasp onto, until all hope is lost and we grab on to one another and realize that COCC is not about an album or even about Lana Del Rey, but about friendship and the journeys that you take with those you love. We will all be stuffed with the COCC of friendship.  

I was hyped before. but now i'm even more hyped. hyped oprah_happy_tears.gif this is a Lanaboards moment exclusivetenor.gif?itemid=4409304tenor.gif?itemid=5362871

UV/Honeymoon

NFR is about to turn one year old and still sounds like it came out yesterday, just like most of her catalog, so i'm not going to be disappointed when nothing happens

and isn't her piano guy/hairdresser shooting a video...good news?

tenor.gif?itemid=5362871

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Costco 

tenor.gif?itemid=16527974

Ha-ha. Lana is so great she goes from high end fashion shoots to Costco without missing a beat.