Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

okay but imagine she use's norman's birthday as an opportunity to annouce something about cotcc. it's definitely a possibility. :excited:

“happy birthday to norman. his little sister is still cooking, but she’ll be arriving shortly”

PLEASE JUST THIS WOULD BE FINE

also, what if this sept 5 date was originally planned to just be bs and since she wanted to do a surprise drop all along, she could just... not even announce an official date and drop it a week or 3 later

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I really wonder sometimes if Lana and Sean are together or not. If he really drives that Cadillac from the video she posted with the “stay high” remix, she was wearing her flannel, and was wearing it in a few posts after too... the flannel has been in her posts since end of July and early this month. If she was around Sean just a few weeks ago.... it bums me out. I just feel like if she stays with him it’s just doomed for disaster down the road. In TJF when she says “keep that bottle at your hand, my man”, what’s it mean? Is he an alcoholic? I would hate if Lana is in that environment :( 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

about the story of lana's pianist, he have been posting about a song of another artist maybe it's something related to that instead of lana? just curious 

I think if I could have this “surprise” be anything... the perfect scenario would be: an iconic SNL return. In this fantasy, they are still doing social distancing and filming the first episode of the season...Lana and her band are on the stage getting filmed in the empty room. She sings TJF and Yosemite. The applause can be heard around the world from everyone’s living rooms. COCC has a worldwide release right after. (Yes I know I’m a clown) :smile3:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

3 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

I think if I could have this “surprise” be anything... the perfect scenario would be: an iconic SNL return.

I would really like her to sing on SNL again (or any televised appearance) but I think even if she sang on SNL people would still drag her, and call her a fake, because casual viewers/fans are incapable of recognising artists' growth. :icant:

3lfQEhw.png

5 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

I really wonder sometimes if Lana and Sean are together or not. If he really drives that Cadillac from the video she posted with the “stay high” remix, she was wearing her flannel, and was wearing it in a few posts after too... the flannel has been in her posts since end of July and early this month. If she was around Sean just a few weeks ago.... it bums me out. I just feel like if she stays with him it’s just doomed for disaster down the road. In TJF when she says “keep that bottle at your hand, my man”, what’s it mean? Is he an alcoholic? I would hate if Lana is in that environment :( 

i honestly don’t think it matters. we still have songs about barrie coming out (California) so her muse is still there in her head. it’s her personal life. at the same time, i also don’t think she’s with him. as if it even matters 

but if we’re taking her lyrics literally, what does “i’m your man” mean? is she now transitioning to be a man? no. don’t take her lyrics so literally, i don’t think she’s meaning anything by “my man”. i call one of my best friends “my dude” all the time. even then, if it’s about a relationship, it seems like this song is more of a diss and missing this guy. “you should stay that close to jesus” is a jab, in my book. and “you should come back to our Kansas” makes me think she’s saying she’s wishing he was with her (because he’s not) so i don’t think he is

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I feel like Lana has really grown as a performer, even a week after the SNL debacle she performed on David Letterman and her performance was fine honestly. Maybe with the current pandemic things would be a little hard for that, but I hope that for COCC she performs at least once on live television;  perhaps redeem herself in front of the American audience. A lot of Americans still have a negative bias towards Lana over that one thing, which eight years later... that's just ridiculous.

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

I was at the Seattle show and she did all of VB there too, I think she got mad during HIAB there cause people kept screaming

on topic: 10 minutes who is ready for silence 

I'm reasonably sure someone said she said "bye" and left early at one of the shows, but which one it was, I can't remember. 

Thanks for the Cinnamon clarification, @Elle

Cinnamon is not a bad song so I feel less trumatised now :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, AlexParliament said:

The very idea of expecting Lana to say that it's delayed is part of the problem. Lana can give a date if she wants. She can give a date and if the album gets delayed, she really does not have to say anything. 

When it comes to finalizing dates, sure Lana can say when she wants something out, but it is up to the label and her management to take care of that.

Lana's sole job is to create art. When she is creating, she really does not have to tell everyone what she does at every moment of the creative process and how it may or may not cause delays. That is managements job. 

As James Franco said, Lana lives in her art. I seriously doubt she thinks that much about fans being impatient because her art is her life. She knows that when she puts her art out there, the fans will embrace it. So why focus on anything but the art? Lana is a true artist. As an artist, her job is the art. The logistics of the art is on her management team. 

Nah. If you give a precise releade date and then change plans, it's not too much to ask that she communicates it. That's no unreasonably huge effort. 

No need to over-romanticise this "she's living in her art" stuff - if you follow her on Instagram you know very well that she doesn't.

Announcing a date and then not communicating a delay/change of plan on time is a very bad practice. You'd consider it impolite for any other situation in your life. Most other artists manage to not have a huge mess with every prerelease era by having a clear schedule. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Does this guy not care that he’s hated all over the internet. Also, the insta story where Old Money is playing looks extremely similar to the Marfa Journal set in 2015. Just an observation 

Well, I definitely think his countdown was for photo/video shoot with Lana.

Sheridan has posted a couple more things on his story,  including a photograph where he tagged two makeup artists. One of the tagged artists posted this on her story, which definitely shows evidence of some sort of shoot going on. Although Lana hasn't been physically spotted on this shoot, it's pretty likely considering the countdown & also the fact he posted another story with "Old Money" playing.

50285075867_c0ce70009c_o.png

Sheridan's posts:

Spoiler

50284241273_a0e6bbe757_o.png50284919076_6af5b318ea_o.png50285075917_6fd82f91b4_o.png50284919286_8bdbc901c5_o.png

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ok that Location could be a serve But we are DONE trusting a word that comes from that man so...next!

Again, he never said what the countdown was about... Almost all of y’all expected news about the album, but it seems that the countdown was only for a photoshoot. Don’t be mad at him for the hopes you set too high

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~