Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I don’t get why jack would say 5th sept. Sept isn’t even the right abbreviation of September 

it’s time for Lana to say something 

edit: this is fake fake. It’s from two days ago, if something official was coming jack wouldn’t say something two days ago and Lana not say a word 

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

So this is fake right

someone check to see if the pixel number is even

why do people do this :horror:

the fake news twitter accounts are my least favorite part of each era (along with lana lying about release dates but anyway)

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

haha lets just get this out of the way are we gonna do a countdown every night

Yes.post-51081-0-06859100-1596766230_thumb.jpg

until Sept 5 and if nothing happens til then we stop and leave .

20 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

I’m sorry, I meant it to be funny, but I can see how it can come off as rude. Hope the recap helped ❤️ 

oh no no no lol you're fine i just mean there's so much to follow to be a full-time stan im like can i get a sparknotes version lol

you're good tho love, thank you for the recap :kiss:

negAbhB.png

Idk if this has been discussed already but in that MUA’s last Instagram post, she says “back at it again in tighter quarters” implying she had more room to work the day before which is obvious since they’re outside that day but does that mean they’re filming in a different location this time? Since their work station has moved?

Also, the Miami sunset thing while they’re still outside on the first night omg I really hope there’s some kind of shoot involving that gorgeous sunset

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat