Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

it's so freaky and exciting to me that we barely know anything about this album... the sound... the aesthetic... THE TRACKLIST... :defeated:i think the tracklist is what i'm anticipating most, the song titles this era have been so interesting, i'm excited to see what she's came up with this era. 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I really don’t think she’s d*mb enough to film at a police station unless it’s some sort of shady reference to Sean. Even then she should keep it because no one’s in the mood to see anything cop-related rn.

Wait. I’m pretty sure that location the makeup artist posted was a Covid testing spot lmfao

I stg if the album doesn’t come this week she better at least SAY SOMETHING about it. That’s my only desire. Be respectful to your fans (because obsessive as we are I’d like to think the majority of us are respectful to her). 

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t think it’s definitely still for her though right? Like this girl could have other clients that she works with 

I’ll wait to see if Charlie or anyone else posts anything

https://instagram.com/stories/allielizabeth_mua/2387990891093815399?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=bopduu1yfdwd its the same place that charlie posted https://instagram.com/stories/final_garden/2387549661595551817?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=9lqntaa66dgj

Not us thinking she was gonna use the pandemic to do absolutely NOTHING with the visuals yet here she is at some mansion, gorgeous garden, chicken farm and now a police station serving us the music video we all deserve

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well that's a studio, after all... there's still hope they're filming in a different section of it and that the MUA casually took the photo in front of the sheriff station! 

Lanarat.png

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Not us thinking she was gonna use the pandemic to do absolutely NOTHING with the visuals yet here she is at some mansion, gorgeous garden, chicken farm and now a police station

I mean, as long as she releases the video, unlike some others she scrapped... :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: