Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Okay @LanaDelRey you said cover and track list was possible for today.. hop on insta and drop it like it’s hot 

"Don’t forget me"

I don’t think her managers would let her release a police-themed video but if she did and received backlash... by that point my sister done burnt too many bridges and there’s nothing I can do for her now. 

9 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Also the police station thing Alli posted was way too early to be related to Lana :rip: you bet she was still fast asleep when that was posted

the people on set could've arrived a lot earlier than lana

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

concept: TFJ is a 2 part song where the first part is positive and all love-y n then it switches n she realized [REDACTED] isn't the one n she sings about wanting to k/ll him n lits that sherrif office tf up in the music video yupp oklahoma's in flames it's getting hot it makes sense with my fantasy

qfrWuBl.png

8 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

I'm scared... Everything should be done by now and she should've started promoting it already

Why would she promote a "surprise release," an album that she said she was just going to drop without fanfare? 

@lanadelrey believes in the Sep 5th date if I remember correctly ...so if she is the real Lana we definetly get the album on Saturday!!!

WE WON!!!tenor.gif?itemid=4811973

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Why would she promote a "surprise release," an album that she said she was just going to drop without fanfare? 

Because according to the website there will be a preorder ie time before the album is out where ppl can order it and a release date is revealed. 

1 minute ago, vipanonymous said:

where she said that?

Last year, immediately after she dropped NFR, she announced WHF, said it was already half completed, and that she was going to just drop it without fanfare. Therefore, no pre-release publicity (which I'm sure is exhausting, on top of making videos, etc.). That was the same longish interview in which she said she was writing music for a new version of 'Alice in Wonderland.' 

So I expect COCC (previously announced as WHF) to drop on 9/5 as she said it would. Maybe we'll see nothing until then, a la 'Folk.'