Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Footage of me & Mariah dancing to  Tulsa Jesus Freak, Grenadine Quarantine and Dolphin Flower on Saturday , September 5th :

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

@lanadelrey

Thank you for finally coming through with your promises snd dropping Chemtrails Over The Countryclub this week!! No choice but to stan

tenor.gif

Can't believe I'm writing with the real Lana del Rey right now:oprah::lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

@lanadelrey

Thank you for finally coming through with your promises snd dropping Chemtrails Over The Countryclub this week!! No choice but to stan

tenor.gif

Can't believe I'm writing with the real Lana del Rey right now:oprah::lange:

It’s coming xo 

57 hours and 42 min! :)