Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, AphroditeBaby said:

Team realistic - LMLYLAW is coming in a few weeks, but nothing is being released on the 4th/5th at all, and the album is coming late October/early November with the video that day or the week after

:fabcat:

november ?? :paris::monicker:

5 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

Team realistic - LMLYLAW is coming in a few weeks, but nothing is being released on the 4th/5th at all, and the album is coming late October/early November with the video that day or the week after

your cynicism removes light from this already dark world

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

She promoted random things 2 days before she released the NFR’s cover and its release date, along with the tracklist. A sign?

that’s just reaching she’s showing support

8 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

blocked and reported to the fbi

sgopYhV.gif

8 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

DeluluKing doesn't approve these mad lies. Stop misleading people.

Mmeow~

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

that’s just reaching she’s showing support

I know, but not the right time... she has an album coming this Saturday (supposedly) and she hasn’t give us an concrete information about it.

0YnL0Kf.gif

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

She promoted random things 2 days before she released the NFR’s cover and its release date, along with the tracklist. A sign?

a sign of psychotic delirium 

4 hours til she Loves Us Like We’re Women

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

6 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

There is no definition of soon it can mean anything.. weeks or months, Ben didn’t say album soon it was Ed her other manager.  He said ‘New music coming soon’ that can mean a single not necessarily an album.  She’s made it obvious that no album is coming Saturday and trustable sources have said it’s delayed, she’s still doing a music video! That isn’t going to come after the album is out that makes no sense.  She said violets is coming this month, so clearly the focus will be on that. 

you can still choose to believe it’s all an elaborate sham and lie to hide a surprise release, but very little is pointing towards it.  If it was going to be a surprise release she’d not have mentioned 5th September to begin with ??‍♂️  

it’s just classic confused Lana not knowing what she wants to do and being indecisive. We have had 6 albums of this so we should be used to it by now.

for the record I’d LOVE to be wrong.

It was ben. See his ig

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Do we know what a song called “No Surprises” is? I’m not super into keeping up with leaks and stuff, but this so called insider has listened to this song 10 times since May 2020 according to Last.fm

Radiohead?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I found that insiders Last.Fm and he listened to let me love you like a woman 6 hours ago....

Now I’m mad

wait what insider omg what's happenin

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat