Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, TheHardestWhite said:

I can't see Lanz ever collabing with another main alt girl, she's very loud about her distaste for them :toofunny:

And after question for the culture Marina and twigs collab is 0% chance...

Good. I have always thought a Marina collab would just be a let down because the expectations would be so high.... 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

15 minutes ago, lunaticqueen said:

just discovered lanabaords my first pre-release thread, I'm so excited for the album drop tomorrow!!!!! 

Something about this acc doesn't sit right with me...

(If it really is someone new i am so sorry and welcome queen)

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

5 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

I can't see Lanz ever collabing with another main alt girl, she's very loud about her distaste for them :toofunny:

my heart is broken

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

Something about this acc doesn't sit right with me...

(If it really is someone new i am so sorry and welcome queen)

Omg hahah I am new here and I'm on board team delulu! 

but why is everyone sketched out I'm so confused who do you guys fear ????

I am so stressed out for september 5th that I can't draw. This is so annoying. Maybe I shouldn't visit this forum. :sadcore: She should release the album this week in 100% but what If she won't? She can't just break the numbers, the wind and Vanga's words... She would break up the universe with this terrible lie. It would be the worst lie for Lana's lies thread that we won't forget forever and ever. We won't trust her anymore... :pray2: Im DeluluKing who trust, who pray and who believe in the power of mind. But... Some devils in this thread scare me so much. Be gone you devils!!! You will not take my soul :paris:

Mmeow~

8 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

And we love that 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

And we love that 

A collab with Twigs produced by Jack could’ve been the best thing to ever exist... such a shame Lana had to mention her too

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

4 minutes ago, lunaticqueen said:

Skkkk another user, also from Australia, was just banned minutes before you made your first post, so some users got a little spooked that you might be them in disguise. No worries though, I know you're someone new. Welcome, I hope you enjoy all the craziness of this thread & our forum :kiss: xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

10 minutes ago, baddisease said:

oops.

I-

7 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

There's an easy way to tell . . . @lunaticqueen what is your stance on Christmas Island timezones? :brows:

(ps - welcome! )

should I be scared you've got my IP don't want @baddisease coming for me...  my opinion on Christmas Island time zones is that they are currently all enjoying Lanas new album Chemtrails Over the country club.

Thankyou !! :kiss:

5 minutes ago, lunaticqueen said:

I-

should I be scared you've got my IP don't want @baddisease coming for me...  my opinion on Christmas Island time zones is that they are currently all enjoying Lanas new album Chemtrails Over the country club.

Thankyou !! :kiss:

i'm not coming for anyone. just pointing out an interesting coincidence.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, lunaticqueen said:

Guys stop scaring away the new person we need more numbers for team delulu 

ya know what i love about lana's pre-release eras is just because its over doesnt mean its really over since shes extending her pre-release eras all the time so i guess its never really over

image.png

Where are the team delulu members!! Here is some champagne for you all

tenor.gif?itemid=4843598

We will win!! Let's celebrate that!!

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Don't let the Mariah Carey GIF's die 

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: