Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I had an actual NIGHTMARE about this album last night: "Let Me Love You" leaked and it was an electronic-country song, sort of like the Charlie's Angels song (without Lana's bridge part) crossed with, like, Cotton-Eyed Joe. It was so vivid and so awful. I have never been so relieved to wake up! Clearly this album stress is in my brain. :eek3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

10 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

ya know what i love about lana's pre-release eras is just because its over doesnt mean its really over since shes extending her pre-release eras all the time so i guess its never really over

I’d not be surprised if she mentions the next record on COCC release date

4 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

I had an actual NIGHTMARE about this album last night: "Let Me Love You" leaked and it was an electronic-country song, sort of like the Charlie's Angels song (without Lana's bridge part) crossed with, like, Cotton-Eyed Joe. It was so vivid and so awful. I have never been so relieved to wake up! Clearly this album stress is in my brain. :eek3:

Horrifying I would have woke up in a sweat heart racing! 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

24 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

btw. Which team do you belong to @Elle #TeamDelusional of the YosemiteCult or #Cocctober Smart-ass?

:awkney: I'm in the middle. I don't really lean any particular way. I'll be thrilled if something does happen on the 5th, but if it doesn't I won't be surprised/disappointed. I've learned by now to take some of Lana's announcements with a grain of salt, but I also haven't lost all hope that something may come on the 5th. So again, I'm pretty 50/50 split x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

#teamdelulu should I buy new earphones or postpone it for now?

Yes you should. A beautiful COCC is going to bless and touch nicely your ears this saturday.

Mmeow~

5 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Omg Nicole reactivated her insta and completely deleted every sky picture y’all traumatized her 

Lolz I still want her for album cover

Edit: *i sent her follow request in IG cause she’s locked. Hahhaga

Neil is the shit though

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the worst scenario is september 5 comes, albums doesnt drop, lana doesnt say anything and it turns into nfr type of release and cocc drops august 2021

I’ll honestly unstan if she does that to us

but honestly, she joked about releasing it in 2030, being ironic, knowing she in the past made us wait for way to long. So i dont think it’s gonna happen again now

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the worst scenario is september 5 comes, album doesnt drop, lana doesnt say anything and it turns into nfr type of release and cocc drops august 2021

unmanifesting :defeated:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Lana archived the complex post and posted the Farm whatever thing ...so she clearly wanted to post about this Farm thing/about something random again but if she hadn't archived a post we would have 632 posts now...we still have 631 bc she archived the Complex post...and now the important thing about it: 

Her NFR! announcement  is currently in a row...if we had 632 posts it would look messy again 

So I assume that her next three posts are about the album bc it would fit perfectly in her insta right now

So we are gonna get  album cover + tracklist soon (like she did with NFR! = cover tracklist cover)

Or we get LMLYLAW announcement +cover + tracklist 

Maybe even today or tomorrow!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

58 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

ya know what i love about lana's pre-release eras is just because its over doesnt mean its really over since shes extending her pre-release eras all the time so i guess its never really over

I literally read it with the melody of Katy’s song in my head

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i’m #TeamDelulu all the way. but i’m just wondering IF nothing comes tonight or tomorrow night, will she even acknowledge it? :excited:

Something will happen but on saturday and it will be a suprise. She won't say anything tonight and even tomorrow. But If we'll live on september 6th with nothing~ :facepalm: :awk: We better not.

Mmeow~

damn the past two days have been the worst, we literally discussed everything, texted everyone possibly involved with cocc or everyone who could know the release date. We drained literally every topic and info we had and now all we can do is spam this thread with #Teamdelulu and #Teamcocctober fights