Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Lana archived the complex post and posted the Farm whatever thing ...so she clearly wanted to post about this Farm thing/about something random again but if she hadn't archived a post we would have 632 posts now...we still have 631 bc she archived the Complex post...and now the important thing about it: 

Her NFR! announcement  is currently in a row...if we had 632 posts it would look messy again 

So I assume that her next three posts are about the album bc it would fit perfectly in her insta right now

So we are gonna get  album cover + tracklist soon (like she did with NFR! = cover tracklist cover)

Or we get LMLYLAW announcement +cover + tracklist 

Maybe even today or tomorrow!!

THIS. I hope so, I better wake up in the morning to sum announcement before I head to work at 9am

8 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Lana archived the complex post and posted the Farm whatever thing ...so she clearly wanted to post about this Farm thing/about something random again but if she hadn't archived a post we would have 632 posts now...we still have 631 bc she archived the Complex post...and now the important thing about it: 

Her NFR! announcement  is currently in a row...if we had 632 posts it would look messy again 

So I assume that her next three posts are about the album bc it would fit perfectly in her insta right now

So we are gonna get  album cover + tracklist soon (like she did with NFR! = cover tracklist cover)

Or we get LMLYLAW announcement +cover + tracklist 

Maybe even today or tomorrow!!

i hope she posts album cover n tracklist on sept 5 to compensate for no album

Let Me Love You Like A Woman will either be a long piano ballad sharing similarities between Hope and Love Song, or it'll be a twangy Carrie Underwood country pop type of song

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman will either be a long piano ballad sharing similarities between Hope and Love Song, or it'll be a twangy Carrie Underwood country pop type of song

both possibilites are tragic

9 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

And I'll hate it in both cases...

Lanarat.png

I love y’all on team delusional but I really don’t understand 

she made a video announcing what she was doing, and what song it was for, and announced that we’d be hearing a song before anything happens 

it’s safe to say the surprise drop has been dropped and she’s going to traditional ways 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, missamericatrash said:

I think articles like that just take the info from the first source they find (like Google and Lana herself saying it's coming September 5th) but they don't have definitive info

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

she made a video announcing what she was doing, and what song it was for, and announced that we’d be hearing a song before anything happens 

it’s safe to say the surprise drop has been dropped and she’s going to traditional ways 

not the drop I wanted :eek:

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

i think at this point team delusional is just team september