Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

wait is it confirmed to be coming out 9/5 or nah

Β 

nah we're still walking in circles

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Β 

1 minute ago, for k part 2 said:

Delurking to say I love everyone on TeamDelusional and can't wait for us to win this Friday/Saturday!!

We are happy to see more and more delulu lunatics~Β I'mΒ very pleased to welcome you to our Qweendom from the planet Yosemite.

Mmeow~

I need more bass on this album. Thank you!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

hmm actually i think that rumor of a clairo collab comes from some "insider" on twitter who claimed to know about wap early because it was registered and stan twitter doesnt know what shit like ASCAP isΒ and hyped it up. so probably fake. i love clairo tho so i wouldnt mind a collab between themΒ 

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I need more bass on this album. Thank you!!

Β 

Well, I for one will be manifestingΒ that.

Nothing against that Clairo girl, I don't know her nor her music but she seems really cute and nice ngl, it's just that I hate Lana collabs (which are the reason why I dislike most of LFL)... they can save that collab for Clairo's next album, it'll give her a nice boost in popularity too so it's a win win:mj2:

Lanarat.png

I’m probably in the minority here, but I’ve been longing for a return to the visuals and sound of UV ever since that album came out. Shades of Cool and West Coast sent my sixteen-year-old ass into paralytics the first time I heard it. I about had an aneurysm when I saw Neil Krug was on board for COCC.Β 
Β 

:agree:

Any smart artist would double down on the best aspects of their universally acclaimed work and further evolve and progress from that. Meanwhile, Lana & her prisoner, Jack, are making cringy, auto-tuned pop love songs about Tulsa Live PD cop (which sound like LDR on autopilot). That's asΒ backward as it gets. They still have time to scrap it and avoid the slaughter!

23 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Β 

Well, I for one will be manifestingΒ that.

Wouldn’t bet on it, there wasn’t much bass on NFR and she doesn’t even have a base guitarist on tour anymore. We can hope.

1 minute ago, CruelViolet said:

Wouldn’t bet on it, there wasn’t much bass on NFR and she doesn’t even have a base guitarist on tour anymore. We can hope.

Bass and percussions are important to create depth or texture in sound I find. Most of 'NFR' sadly lacked both. I honestly wish COCC has more bite to it.

33 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

wait is it confirmed to be coming out 9/5 or nah

Yes. LanaΒ herself gave us the dateΒ officiallyΒ and we still have no reason to think that it's not comingΒ :coffee:Β september 5 digital suprise release isΒ real. We just need to wait 2 days more.

Mmeow~