Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, violets said:

this is bullshit right 

Yeah they always spout complete shit I unfollowed them years ago. 
if this were true then I’d be very disappointed I can’t stand Cardi or Megan the Stallion, appalling music..just my opinion I’m sure many here love them.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

16 minutes ago, CruelViolet said:

Wouldn’t bet on it, there wasn’t much bass on NFR and she doesn’t even have a base guitarist on tour anymore. We can hope.

Of course non of you fags like my comment because you don’t even care about a live band or noticed she no longer has a bass guitarist.

11 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yeah they always spout complete shit I unfollowed them years ago. 
if this were true then I’d be very disappointed I can’t stand Cardi or Megan the Stallion, appalling music..just my opinion I’m sure many here love them.

But they said that Lana might have a collab with clairo. Cardi and Megan are here to prove that an insider was right about them working together. 

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Jared said:

Any smart artist would double down on the best aspects of their universally acclaimed work and further evolve and progress from that. Meanwhile, Lana & her prisoner, Jack, are making cringy, auto-tuned pop love songs about Tulsa Live PD cop (which sound like LDR on autopilot). That's as backward as it gets. They still have time to scrap it and avoid the slaughter!

tenor.gif?itemid=8379308

Lana should take on hyperpop and collaborate with SOPHIE or Shygirl! I can definitely here her voice on a Shygirl track if its warped and slowed down. The track I linked below is actually created by a Lana fan which is dope. 

giphy.gif

Just now, gsnlp said:

At this point I just want her to post something about the oficial data

Yes. It's enough. She shouldn't hurt us more... We are so fked up that only a big cocc can save us...

Mmeow~

5 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

Lana should take on hyperpop and collaborate with SOPHIE or Shygirl! I can definitely here her voice on a Shygirl track if its warped and slowed down. The track I linked below is actually created by a Lana fan which is dope. 

yup yup yup yup shygirl, UCKERS is a classic! i think lana would fit perfectly on something like "Rude", like her sultry talking voice would be perfect.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I’m really hoping she’s going to drop lmlylaw tonight with a little lyric video as a sweet intro to the era, but I doubt it’ll happen.

I’m expecting this era to be honeymoon like, some songs that are a little trippy and poppy and then a few ballads with piano and guitar.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

12 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

I've been saying this for AGES. the serve it would be

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Someone pls fill me up..

Any news?

Teasers..leaks..or emails confirming??

Literally nothing. Some websites claiming COCC is delayed (which is probably true) but none of it is official or anything we should give 100% credence to. 

Every single comment on lana's insta is about september 5... She just have to say something because she didnt announce a delay when she should. What is in her mind and what is going to happen... Ugh :crying2:Im so wasted and cant wait

Mmeow~

Just re-listened to the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet and i noticed there's a trap beat in it,  so I'd assume this album will have a more contemporary sound to it with some trap and hip hop influences

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Just re-listened to the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet and i noticed there's a trap beat in it,  so I'd assume this album will have a more contemporary sound to it with some trap and hip hop influences

I’m not sure that’s a trap beat is it? It’s more lounge-y.

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

can we get #chemtrailsoverthecountryclubseptember5 or something similar trending? If ben, ed or lana notice, maybe they will clear the situation just like with LFL release date

coccseptember5