Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I would love if this is true, but that’s a Tuesday which is more unusual than a Saturday release date. Also, they could be mixing it up with Violet’s hardcover release, as that comes out September 29th. Some stores also mixed up Violet’s vinyl release of October 2nd as the release date for COTCC so I think it’s a similar situation. But I would love if the record actually came out on the 29th! That would be amazing!

Yeah I'm pretty sure they're referring to the book, just some of the syntax is screwy.

"Even before the release of her seventh album on September 29, the singer will release a hardcover version of her first poetry collection, Violent Bent Backward Over the Grass, in e-books."

Also the entitlement here is palpable.

1 minute ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

@lanadelrey

I vote you for moderator. I totally agree with you

That is such an honour, wow! Thank you so much :kiss: I’m glad you get it xo 

1 minute ago, Lanadeleswift said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure they're referring to the book, just some of the syntax is screwy.

"Even before the release of her seventh album on September 29, the singer will release a hardcover version of her first poetry collection, Violent Bent Backward Over the Grass, in e-books."

Also the entitlement here is palpable.

Definitely - I think the comma was meant to be placed after the world “album” so the sentence would denote that on September 29th she would release the book, which would happen before the album! 

3 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

What? lol Dude you need to take a chill -pill. Lack of respect because she announced dates and then changed her mind without going public about it? LMAO - do you want her to ask permission to fart also? I don’t think it has got anything to do with her if delusional people base their entire existence around the expectations of a release or a tweet. Jeez this is such a loser logic. Get your s*it together and tone it down. 

Absolutely not needing -and not asking either- for your "advice" or your allowance regarding my right to express myself about the topic being discussed here -or any other-. Also, dont know when I gave you the trust or the reasons to relate to me on any level that's not respectful, at least the same level I display towards every member on this forum, including you. So definetly, not me who needs to "calm down" here.

I think it's fair to say that we love Lana for being one of the most genuine and unique artists of our time. 

She has never been and never will be a pop artist with a perfect album promo rollout.

Delays happen, get the fuck over it. She's given us so much still, perhaps even more albums than some pop artists in the same amount of time

Just now, Rico25 said:

I think it's fair to say that we love Lana for being one of the most genuine and unique artists of our time. 

She has never been and never will be a pop artist with a perfect album promo rollout.

Delays happen, get the fuck over it. She's given us so much still, perhaps even more albums than some pop artists in the same amount of time

PERIODT. thank you for saying this

12 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

To be fair, I don’t think we ever really know the full scope of the things that go on behind closed doors and I personally wouldn’t blame Lana the way I’ve seen people do (and I’m not singling out anyone here in particular, I’m just speaking about what I’ve seen happen online collectively).

Things can turn on a dime, business plans don’t always go according to schedule, and there’s a lot more people and companies involved when it comes to putting out a body of work that is as publicized and intricate as an album by Lana Del Rey. Of course, I’m not claiming to speak for Lana or anyone from her team, but I do think that to assume that the reason for delays is because of Lana’s perceived “unprofessionalism” is a bit unfair to her. I know the fans that I have seen all have good intentions that maybe don’t always translate across the pond when they feel things in the heat of the moment, but I do just wanna say that the words we use carry a lot of weight even if we don’t realize it. 

Again, not speaking about anyone in particular or lecturing at all - just trying to help move us out of the black and into the blue! 

this is not about what you said in particular, but at least as far as it concerns me, I would never blame Lana for not being able to follow through with her plans, but I do blame her for not being open with us. she doesn't owe us a release date, but since she decided spontaneously to give us one, she should adress whether it's still happening. even a simple "I'm not sure" would be better than radio silence 

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

Absolutely not needing -and not asking either- for your "advice" or your allowance regarding my right to express myself about the topic being discussed here -or any other-. Also, dont know when I gave you the trust or the reasons to relate to me on any level that's not respectful, at least the same level I display towards every member on this forum, including you. So definetly, not me who needs to "calm down" here.

Nope dude; you need a reality check. Your comment was out of place and spiteful and nobody likes that shit here. End of story. 

9 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

meltdowns already? its not even the 5th yet :toofloppy:

Noooo. More like "what if" im still hopeful for tomorrow and I still believe Lana. We'll see what to do and feel but on september 5th.

DELUKU KING IS STILL STRONG AND WON'T STOP FIGHTING!!!

WE ARE REALLY GOING TO WIN TOMORROW.

tumblr_pqa525FhsN1ukalfso1_400.gifv

Mmeow~

Just now, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Nope dude; you need a reality check. Your comment was out of place and spiteful and nobody likes that shit here. End of story. 

Go and check if truly "nobody" likes and agrees with what I said. Talking about reality checks, I mean. Whatever...