Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

43 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Is it true?? I just saw a screenshot of it and thought it was a photoshop work lol, I don’t have tiktok myself so I can’t check. x)

I thought it was photoshopped as well but I checked and it’s true, they know about tiktok lana cult :trisha:

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Mojo’s interview was kinda relevant though? And that was last week. :creep:

You’re absolutely right. And to be honest, it was one of her best interviews ever. I guess we’re just starving and being impatient because we are so close to the finish line. But I gotta say, it’s weird promo, to water down each thing by giving nothing in between. But I guess we should be used to it by now, after NFR.

26 til. 5 for wd. hope she announces the song a few days before for confirmation. and we'll probably get some kind of promo at least(?) a week before the album comes out. 

september 5th was a wreck. 
but. 

we got a poetry book. pearls and that gorgeous story of her looking towards the light w a hand covering and sunhat. 
2 amazing covers. 
2 magazines and interviews that were spaced out well. 
interview magazine's video. 
2 timeless sounding tracks. 

also. 
ma gate. 
blingee gate. 
arm cast saga
boar gate. 
Charlie gate. 
and other ways we had fun laughing that I just honestly forget. 

us in a week, in less than a month: 
iaq6cn6.gif
support ur artists, I just feel bad if I didn't tag. source: (which doesn't- anyway cocc) @ lexsowet 

cya cya cya til the next update. Tg4Y5WI.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Do we think the album is going to leak the week leading up to the 19th?

I vote no, because the only leak we got from NFR was from cassette girl, we didn’t get a HQ leak. Also, it seems all the things her and Jack have worked on (albums and singles) have been locked very tight and don’t leak. 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I vote no, because the only leak we got from NFR was from cassette girl, we didn’t get a HQ leak. Also, it seems all the things her and Jack have worked on (albums and singles) have been locked very tight and don’t leak. 

the most it’ll leak is the day before for people in the west when new zealand and australia get it first 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

A HQ leak of NFR hasn’t happened a couple of days prior due to CD shipped early?! I think I listened to the album before release date because of a Hq leak...