Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Do we think the album is going to leak the week leading up to the 19th?

I vote no, because the only leak we got from NFR was from cassette girl, we didn’t get a HQ leak. Also, it seems all the things her and Jack have worked on (albums and singles) have been locked very tight and don’t leak. 

Nfr did leak in hq a couple days earlier. It was a vinyl rip if I remember correctly 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

You’re absolutely right. And to be honest, it was one of her best interviews ever. I guess we’re just starving and being impatient because we are so close to the finish line. But I gotta say, it’s weird promo, to water down each thing by giving nothing in between. But I guess we should be used to it by now, after NFR.

Not trying to be negative, but what was so amazing about it? We got details of the album yes but it was just the author summing up her career. (Plus the photos were disastrous)

5 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Not trying to be negative, but what was so amazing about it? We got details of the album yes but it was just the author summing up her career. (Plus the photos were disastrous)

There was quite some insights, a lot of information about how the songs sound and a pretty nice portrait of her as an artist.

I mean - look at the bs we got for the last Interview-magazine. This was actually interesting and not just a cringefest devoid of infofmation

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

54 minutes ago, new gods said:

the most it’ll leak is the day before for people in the west when new zealand and australia get it first 

Unless she releases the song and drops the music video at the same time on the 26th

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

maybe she'll do a nice 1 PM AKST post? :cryney: 

i could see the album trailer coming after the 26th, like march 12th or 5th or something, if white dress is released on the 26th. but i want her to tease me, toy with me, make me more hyped, and i want it now... but i can be patient

sUcVobB.png

i honestly am really content with how things are going. i know you all still seem very impatient and want more content NOW, but honestly like we have the tracklist, title track + mv, some reviews/interviews that gave us some interesting teasers to keep my palate wet, we know the tracklist, cover arts, idk im just pretty set till the 19th! honestly id be fine if White Dress was just saved for the album. Compared to how i felt when LMLYLW came out, i was ravenous for more info on the album and such but now im at peace with it and the wait time till release date. If it was coming out in like June or something it would be a different story, but im sittin pretty and not stressing (EXCEPT FOR THE 3rd PICTURE DISC WHERE THE HELL IS THAT I WANT TO BUY IT AND I WANT TO BUY IT NOW (well actually wednesday bc thats when i get paid))