Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Somehow seeing lucci tiddy gifs feels wrong right now. And I love me some tiddy gifs. But it feels like there’s nothing to celebrate quite yet. I just wanna live in a world where the snippets are real and the trailer is out (and the Mariah celebration gifs are ubiquitous)  :trisha: :trisha:

Idk why I've been sleeping on For Free I listened to the live performance for the first time in forever and I forgot it's a nice song.

It may not stand out it a special way but I take back what I said about it being a filler song.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

^isnt that cherry blossom

Yeah I didn’t play it because I didn’t want to listen to a potential leak and then I read over the comments that it was cherry blossom and eye-

11 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

Yeah I didn’t play it because I didn’t want to listen to a potential leak and then I read over the comments that it was cherry blossom and eye-

gorl so you posted the link on here risking getting banned if it was legit?

giphy-downsized.gif

the dedication. we love to see it :ma:

lmfao you know how people are saying the album is leaking on the 26th? what if the batch of songs the 5 gays got in september leaks (so like dealer, mystery song, and no yosemite) .... i would honestly be so shookle

would yall enjoy if we got a song with similar prouction as 13 beaches on cocc? was listening to the instrumental and those like blinking bell sounds in the chorus are so like AMAZING???? i never noticed till i heard just the instrumental! would love to see those show up again

36 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

really wondering if any of the songs on COCC will sound like this omg 

It’s beautiful lsd but maybe for the next album we can manifest. I’m not seeing it on this one ?

7 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I was thinking about it, and now that we know that Lana sings “white hot forever” during the chorus of Tulsa Jesus Freak, I wonder if the song actually was titled the words she teased in her IG post and Tik Tok from July 2020, “Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever” - much like how she changed “White Dress/Waitress” to White Dress? Makes sense to me, and hopefully solves the mystery of what she meant by grouping what we thought were two tracks at the time!

I don't think she changed White Dress/Waitress, I think the person transcribing the interview misheard them and didn't know which one it was because it was a phone interview

WD in 4 days ladies :lmaoney:

Since I told myself that I'm not listening to the song until the album is out, I'm wondering how pointless it will be watching the mv with no sound :awk:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...