Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 hours ago, new gods said:

the most it’ll leak is the day before for people in the west when new zealand and australia get it first 

:wink:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Do ya'll think those Dealer snippets on d**** are legit?

no we have yet to hear one that isn’t either muffled in a tunnel or full of random voice distortions that went through a blender :icant::cryney:

3 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Not trying to be negative, but what was so amazing about it? We got details of the album yes but it was just the author summing up her career. (Plus the photos were disastrous)

I liked the description of the songs, loved the appreciation from her piers, the recap of her albums and career. Maybe because Chemtrails feels like it’s another « threshold » in her career, I like the portait they presented of her. It felt genuine without being too « polite » or too « controversial ». But I agree that the photos are some of her weakest ever. Charlie, you are hot, but you are really giving me « I’m an art student » kinda vibe and not in a good way. 

24 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Dealer taking the place of the WHF snippets on Debris now that we know WHF is TJF. 

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Spoiler

They were saved as ‘Lq snippet’ and ‘112 kbps’ Which makes it more likely to be real. It sounds like her to me

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

8 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Hope all future records will be like LFL and NFR:diva: A big fuck you to all the stans who want BTD and UV pt 2 LMAO Can’t believe we’re 2021 and people on here still want the lolita/depressed girl sound and aesthetic... like.. learn to grow the fuck up like our queen Lana, not that hard you little fuckers:wub:

or i just prefer the sound of uv :awkney: doesn’t mean i don’t love her later albums aswell

i love the sound of cocc and am so excited but can still appreciate how incredible her older work was

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I was thinking about it, and now that we know that Lana sings “white hot forever” during the chorus of Tulsa Jesus Freak, I wonder if the song actually was titled the words she teased in her IG post and Tik Tok from July 2020, “Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever” - much like how she changed “White Dress/Waitress” to White Dress? Makes sense to me, and hopefully solves the mystery of what she meant by grouping what we thought were two tracks at the time!

13 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I was thinking about it, and now that we know that Lana sings “white hot forever” during the chorus of Tulsa Jesus Freak, I wonder if the song actually was titled the words she teased in her IG post and Tik Tok from July 2020, “Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever” - much like how she changed “White Dress/Waitress” to White Dress? Makes sense to me, and hopefully solves the mystery of what she meant by grouping what we thought were two tracks at the time!

I have a feeling what’s more likely is that White Dress would have been called Waitress if she decided to keep White Hot Forever as the title. Having the word white in two titles could be what informed that shift. So in the end, White Dress kept its original name, and WHF was changed to TJF. 

8 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

sometimes the gays go off with these fake snippets and i wish they were real :blush3: 

but they mostly just sound like she's singing while being suffocated under a pillow and several cats are pawing at the microphone

Omg hi res cry for this beautiful and accurate description 

source.gif