Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

I would recommend some songwriting courses because ''one of the greatest living songwriters'', as they call her,  didn't exactly show up on this album. 

Well, she didn't showcase her best songwriting on the album that literally started with "Goddamn man-child, you fucked me so good that I almost said I love you" either, Geraldine. :thumb2:

The only Lana stan to suck both Jack and the press' cocc. 

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

HWR BEST ALBUM SHOOT 

FIGHT ME

god even this would have been a cooler cover, with literally the same exact concept 

but why is chuck the star of all of these photos :rip: shes on the end in the cover, shes the one getting on the horse in the picture disc and she is furthest in the front in this photo

at least lana is centered in this one, but i feel like if you didn't know what lana looked like you would think that she was chuck 

my ONLY issue with this photo is that chuck's outfit is miles more "most important person in this photo" than lana's flannel and skinny jeans :bebe: but i love the photo nonetheless, i just don't know why they couldn't have her wearing the white dress she wore in other photos in this too

sUcVobB.png

27 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Someone just uploaded the entire album to YouTube with no restrictions. My God, what a mess of a rollout. Her team is something else.

It's not her official YouTube account, but still :toofunny: what a crime.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

It's not her official YouTube account, but still :toofunny: 

take the link down love, you don't want to get banned!! :kiss:

Goddamn, man-child. You fucked me so good that I almost said "I love you" is one of the greatest opening lines of an album ever.  Not that I would expect someone who thinks Honeymoon is a masterpiece to understand that.