Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

so when do yall think preorder is dropping

If the september 4th/5th date stands, I'd say just a week before... otherwise, maybe a month before album release so end of september/early october (assuming it won't come later than the end of october)? But it's all very tentatively right now...

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

people making fake screen recordings just for attention?

how can a screen recording be fake and no one’s doing it for attention. You got the screen recording. what more do you want..

2 minutes ago, violets said:

the way we really thought pre order would be out august 5th and now its august 23rd and we know its still not done yet ... im screaminh

I’ll begin with a single. Preorder after that, don’t know when we should expect it. If it means the album is better, has better visuals, I’m fine with that. She just had to not post any date, that’s all. 

4 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

people making fake screen recordings just for attention?

Oh dear, first screenshots weren't enough, and now video recordings that you demanded aren't enough? Did your brother request anything else to 'disprove' this, darling? :teehee:

As I previously said, people are entitled to their delusion that this content isn't real. Whether or not the album will come out on time is yet to be seen.

3lfQEhw.png

I'm actually sleeping with Priscilla Chan and I snuck into Mark's private office and opened up all the Instagram files and looked through all Ed's DMs and can confirm this conversation never happened. Screenshots confirmed fake :)

nice cocc bro

11 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

what's even happening

A fake Chemtrails review popped up. Rorman DMed Ed to know it was true. Ed said the album wasn’t finished. Then all hell broke loose because Rorman became the bearer of bad news and people accused him of having faked that DM. 

so maybe the album will be out Sept 5, barely finished (unlikely) or later this year. 

To make things more confusing September 7th (Monday) is Labor Day in the US. It is a national holiday and coming at the end of the summer it is a time when a lot of people get away for one last  time with a 3 day weekend. With covid there will be less travel but I don't know if record companies like to drop on a holiday weekend. This may have no affect at all. I don't know.

:lanasrs: