Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

50 minutes ago, naachoboy said:

white dress a lullaby¡?????

Spoiler

*Me softly rocking my future child*: dOwN iN tHE mEn iN mUSiC buSINess cONFERence dOWN in ORLaNDo iT was sUch A sCEne

FHJwh0.gif

But ya I feel like this album is gonna be a departure from the NFR/COTCC vibe. Even if JA is still the main producer, he's actually pretty versatile I feel--the man produced both "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things" and "August" after all

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Lana was never a bitch lmfao

she's gentle and funny when she's drunk but she hasn't been drunk for 14 years, she also goes to the beach with her friends who don't know that she's crazy :oopna: 

lights, camera, acción

57 minutes ago, Mer said:

Reveal hidden contents

*Me softly rocking my future child*: dOwN iN tHE mEn iN mUSiC buSINess cONFERence dOWN in ORLaNDo iT was sUch A sCEne

FHJwh0.gif

But ya I feel like this album is gonna be a departure from the NFR/COTCC vibe. Even if JA is still the main producer, he's actually pretty versatile I feel--the man produced both "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things" and "August" after all

As the days go by I’m thinking less and less that jack is going to be the sole producer of this record. He used to like all of her chemtrails related posts but didnt like anything of rcs despite being very active on ig.Also in the november igtv where she said she was recording american standards and classics w Zach Dawes she said “and bunch of other little things”. I think in the session when she did Dealer they came up with other songs that were similar to it that she would make into rcs. And I kind of feel like mike dean produced blue banisters. I wouldn’t be surprised if the new sound is very different from chemtrails I mean this is the same woman who went from UV to HM

7 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

sweet people are fucking scary when they actually get mad bc u know u did something wrong. she seems like one a' those 

'My Cancer is Sun and My Leo is Moon' :oic3:

1 hour ago, Safiresyrup said:

As the days go by I’m thinking less and less that jack is going to be the sole producer of this record. He used to like all of her chemtrails related posts but didnt like anything of rcs despite being very active on ig.Also in the november igtv where she said she was recording american standards and classics w Zach Dawes she said “and bunch of other little things”. I think in the session when she did Dealer they came up with other songs that were similar to it that she would make into rcs. And I kind of feel like mike dean produced blue banisters. I wouldn’t be surprised if the new sound is very different from chemtrails I mean this is the same woman who went from UV to HM

now this is what we like to hear PERIOD

lights, camera, acción

I’m getting tired of pretending to be patient. When are we allowed to start complaining that this is the most torturous prerelease? 

The theories that Taylor Swift is about to drop another meticulously planned and crafted surprise album is making whatever you call this lana era seem sadder 

With LDR Village, I feel like she could make some really cool merch for Rock Candy Sweet!

1. I would love if she made crystal-themed merch for each song on the album, since actual rock candy bears a striking resemblance to crystals. Maybe a necklace with a crystal pendant using an amethyst or something like that, or the actual crystals themselves. 

2. And I don’t vape or smoke or anything like that, but I feel like it would totally be up her alley if she sold crystallized/bejewelled vapes in collaboration with Mi-Pod (since she owns so many of their chunky square vapes) and each variant came with a different flavoured pod, all with candied flavours (like cotton candy, for example). 

3. Since there’s a beauty salon at LDR Village, I would love if her rumoured collaboration with Gucci Beauty also led to a full line of makeup sold exclusively online at LDR Village and select retailers like Sephora or Ulta. She could do an eyeshadow palette and name each shade after a song on the album, and make lipsticks named after various lyrical motifs from the album. It’s about time we have false-eyelashes and lip-liner sold by Lana. I also feel like she could sell a really cool highlighter using very on-the-nose/meta imagery for Rock Candy Sweet.

so many ideas! I might have to do some mock-ups just for fun lol <3

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

With LDR Village, I feel like she could make some really cool merch for Rock Candy Sweet.

1. I would love if she made crystal-themed merch for each song on the album, since actual rock candy bears a striking resemblance to crystals. Maybe a necklace with a crystal pendant using an amethyst or something like that, or the actual crystals themselves. 

2. And I don’t vape or smoke or anything like that, but I feel like it would totally be up her alley if she sold crystallized/bejewelled vapes in collaboration with Mi-Pod (since she owns so many of their chunky, square vapes) and each variant came with a different flavoured pod, all with candied flavours (like cotton candy, for example). 

3. Since there’s a beauty salon at LDR Village, I would love if her rumoured collaboration with Gucci Beauty would also lead to a full line of makeup sold exclusively online at LDR Village and select retailers like Sephora or Ulta. She could do an eyeshadow palette and name each shade after a song on the album, and make lipsticks named after various lyrical motifs from the album. It’s about time we have a false-eyelashes and lip-liner sold by Lana. I also feel like she could sell a really cool highlighter using very on-the-nose/meta imagery for Rock Candy Sweet.

OMG MANIFEST. THIS. :gurl:

22 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

With LDR Village, I feel like she could make some really cool merch for Rock Candy Sweet!

2. And I don’t vape or smoke or anything like that, but I feel like it would totally be up her alley if she sold crystallized/bejewelled vapes in collaboration with Mi-Pod (since she owns so many of their chunky square vapes) and each variant came with a different flavoured pod, all with candied flavours (like cotton candy, for example). 

3. Since there’s a beauty salon at LDR Village, I would love if her rumoured collaboration with Gucci Beauty also led to a full line of makeup sold exclusively online at LDR Village and select retailers like Sephora or Ulta. She could do an eyeshadow palette and name each shade after a song on the album, and make lipsticks named after various lyrical motifs from the album. It’s about time we have false-eyelashes and lip-liner sold by Lana. I also feel like she could sell a really cool highlighter using very on-the-nose/meta imagery for Rock Candy Sweet.

I’m not a huge smoker but Lana selling vape juice, pens, grinders, rolling papers, etc would be so on brand.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

46 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I'm not keen on the second idea, especially because she can get backlash. But number 1 and 3 :flutter:

I am probably in the minority but I hope this album's aesthetic is not candy themed. It's been done to death, most notably by Katy Perry and Lana isn't one to follow trends created by other artists and I'd be really disappointed if she did. The aesthetic is pretty much never based on the literal meaning of her album title so I'm not too concerned that she will, but ..

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

I’m getting tired of pretending to be patient. When are we allowed to start complaining that this is the most torturous prerelease? 

The theories that Taylor Swift is about to drop another meticulously planned and crafted surprise album is making whatever you call this lana era seem sadder 

I’m still not sure how to rank this prerelease era (instead of ranking albums, we should def rank her prereleases :smokes:) but I’m with you that it’s getting tiring. The White Dress teaser made bearable because we had a release date at least for the album. But her shitty track record when it comes to dates and her cryptic posts followed by weeks / months of silence make it hard to be excited. 

29 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I am probably in the minority but I hope this album's aesthetic is not candy themed. It's been done to death, most notably by Katy Perry and Lana isn't one to follow trends created by other artists and I'd be really disappointed if she did. The aesthetic is pretty much never based on the literal meaning of her album title so I'm not too concerned that she will, but ..

One or two items of merch with Candy, I am fine with. Just not the whole bubblegum candy land shit. 

If Rock Candy Sweet means actually candy, then I think a cute little pop up where she sells merch and rock candy sticks would be cool 

If Rock Candy Sweet is a metaphor for jewelry however, I'll be expecting my diamond necklace on June 1st, Ms. Del Rey :wink:

Spoiler

Just kidding on that last part - although some new LDR jewelery would be nice to have for this era 

imageproxy.jpg

if lana sold vape merch i'd be GONE... absolutely not no offense giphy.gif

edit i feel like this comes across very puritan but i swear it's not i just can't stand the idea lmfakgsjrdhfnfkaJDSsg it's not that i hate you if you vape omg never but literally i don't think i could stomach vapes.... smoking campaigns would COME for her neck

sUcVobB.png