Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

it was so iconic with you guys yesterday:trisha: i didn't really expect anything until next year but i MOVED

20 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

What’s the November date everyone was talking about a few pages ago? There were so many new posts that I probably missed some, we weren’t used to that kind of affluence anymore haha

some insider said arcadia is the new album title and it's coming on november 2. for now it's only confirmed that arcadia is the single title but since BOZ said it might be a new title track... anything is possible:clapback:

17 minutes ago, empty sky said:

it was so iconic with you guys yesterday:trisha:

Why does it always happen when I go to bed. America explain :trisha:

17 minutes ago, empty sky said:

it was so iconic with you guys yesterday:trisha: i didn't really expect anything until next year but i MOVED

some insider said arcadia is the new album title and it's coming on november 2. for now it's only confirmed that arcadia is the single title but since BOZ said it might be a new title track... anything is possible:clapback:

The album would be released on a Tuesday? Weird… I doubt her label would let her do that, but only time will tell 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I really hope the new album does come out titled as Arcadia! Sounds like a trippy and psychedelic whole planet ? 

“Blue Bannisters” is pretty sounding, but has more of a picnic with some paint vibes. Revenge… upon your thriller days kind of vibes ? rather than enemies ?

Excited!

8 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

AFTER MONTHS OF A DROUGHT IM SO EXCITED LETS FUCKIN CELEBRATE

798-E0-CD1-7-B58-428-D-9-BB5-A13495642-B

Love the choice of gifs:slayty: I AM SO EXCIIITEEEED :trisha:

Feeling proud of my greek heritage and my name being taken by one of the mistresses of Zeus :air:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

16 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

does anyone know what day lana usually/historically releases on?

Lana has released all of her albums on Fridays, which is a standard. It’s for the charts

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

43 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Feeling proud of my greek heritage and my name being taken by one of the mistresses of Zeus :air:

c70102afc1f415de3070b5d650d65f04.jpg

:air:

Can it please be Arcadia? That title is interesting, and makes me hopeful she's going for a more pop sound. Maybe she scrapped Blue Banisters after the underwhelming response to the three songs. She realized we need fun and color! No more blue, Lana....serve a Chromatica!

...................it's tuesday 2nd november 2021, caitlyn jenner receives embarrassingly low votes in the californian gubernatorial election, ARCADIA is released to universal acclaim for its poignant perspective on life as a sober serene queen, and we all see a glimpse of ever unattainable world peace but feel more motivated to work towards it 

:defeated::crying2::twirls::crying2::defeated:

shut up, gimme what you got

you can buy my hot supersonic pop

goin' down, down, take you down to paradise

mUENGN9.png

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

when you visit the sierra madre and you realize you're walking on lana's boobs image0.gif

lol :hide: If we leave Sierra Madre towards the south, we arrive at Arcadia. So, can we say that Arcadia is the navel? ? Or should we go further down? ?

1 hour ago, FallingCherry said:

Lana has released all of her albums on Fridays, which is a standard. It’s for the charts

This just unlocked a hidden memory of how messy album releases used to be, before 2015. Different countries would have different release dates.

A day before its release in Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland on June 13, 2014, Ultraviolence leaked through people buying copies a day early. The album was then released on June 16 in France, the UK and Italy, then June 17 in Canada, the US, Spain and Mexico and finally June 18 in Japan.

Why was that ever a thing :oprah2: The chaos.

Anyway, perched for Arcadia. It's giving very much Tropico. Blue Banisters found dead in a ditch, and rightfully so :shh2: